Champ's unfair advantage

MissLovegood

Visor obviously has unfair advantage over me. As you can know suspended congress is fav pose of his girl Any and such rng will make me lose within 4 rounds despite reassurance+fav pose bonuses. So, I came up with simple solution: exchange his class with Matsuda, because he suffers the same problem. Some might say "it doesn't fit to their characters" but should I remind you that Norou was initially CH and they have changed it to KH for the sake of balance.

untitled_1_.png

• Thinking 6

The "confused" reaction is probably due to the fact that they don't understand the purpose of your suggestion, given the time you are playing the game. I don't remember the exact timings now, but if I am not wrong you were already playing the game when the champions feature was first implemented. This means that you should know well enough that the fact that Matsuda and Visor have a girl that can obtain matched poses was implemented by the devs on purpose. If you go to sift through old threads, you should be able to find that more than one players in these years didn't like (to not say cursed) that implementation, but in the end realized that to progress the only requirement was becoming more powerful: a bunch more of levels of experience for the player and the girls (matched with the buying of more stat points), and the right boosters could do a heavy difference (another thing that a player of your experience should know). Note that no one is saying that having four matched poses in favor of the champion is not bad luck (in past times some players had five): but again, the fact that with one ticket you do only four attacks instead of eight, or ten, or more, means only that you will need more tickets (and more time, unless you are a koban spender or have a platinum monthly card): this is the way that the champions feature works. Don't forget that, unless you are a game whale, this is a game of patience, and features like the champions may require time (and sometimes resources) planning. Getting back to the "confused" reaction of our fellow players, being that you should already know all of the above, in their mind probably passed some thoughts in the liking of : "Why the hell he's suggesting for a thing like this? Doesn't he know how the champions works? It's strange that he does not, given how much he is playing, as a player like him should know the feature and the devs enough to avoid making such an impossible suggestion. Seems almost like he's saying: ''please devs, make the champions easier for me' " (and if I am completely wrong about this, my apologies in advance to the fellow players).

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, MissLovegood said:

Then why not  all champs like this? Why only 2 of them are unfair and the rest is doable? 

Why not? In any case it's been this way since forever and we all deal with it. Yes, Visor (and to a far lesser extent, Matsuda) gives a bigger challenge than your average chump among the champs. No, there's no reason to change it now, and even less for someone at your level to suggest it out of the blue like the Champions feature was brand new and this kind of feedback wasn't super old and irrelevant news.

Also, don't read those smileys as "confused", what we actually mean is WTF, here. Cheers.