Overpowering Opponents

Lunik

I've just been observing one of the opponents in Tower of Fame, and it struck me about their stats - it's insanely high. Now, I've seen numbers go sky high in one of the three base stats, but not in all three of them. (Pic 01) Now, as you can see, at this moment I'm using Chlorella, so it looks different, but with 4 Ginseng roots I'd have all three stats at about 40-42K, which still makes for a difference of about 10K. Which is A LOT! My stats are also maxed out as far as leveling up goes. (Pic 02)
I wouldn't say my profile is THAT weaker from the opponent, since we're just 8-9 levels apart, as far as hero/girls are considered. I also have 473 girls, which is quite decent, I think. (pic 03) All of them also leveled up at about 390-400, except the main few, who're maxed out.

So, what's the catch? Where did I go wrong? Quite decent level, quite decent amount of girls, maxed out, quite decent equipment, boosters active.. And yet someone's miles ahead of you, even if of similar level. How is that possible? Do Clubs give those extra boosts? (I'm in no club, so perhaps it's that.) Some extra-special-exclusive-mega-strong equipment, available only in the XY event? Anything? Or is there a simple(r) explanation? Cause it's really funny to think how well developed you are, and then.. THIS! :D

Thanks for any advice!

Pic 01.jpg

Pic 02.jpg

Pic 03.jpg

A forum search for "bugged stats" will get you a few dozen comments about the phenomenon. In short, many players show excessively high class stats which can't be explained by anything they're actually doing in-game. It only shows up defensively, i.e. when you see them as your opponent in either league or seasons, and they can't actually fight with those bugged stats themselves (so their league/season performance isn't improved by it). As far as we know, those players haven't done anything themselves to cause the bug, it just randomly affects some accounts.

Anyway, I've had Szaa in a league before, and they're one of the more heavily affected players. On your screenshot they're using 4 legendary ginseng boosters, but instead of the normal 24% boost on all three class stats, they have about 39%. That means about 2.5k excess points on all three defenses, 5k on attack, and ~40k or so additional ego (5k * 7 plus 10% regular endurance boost from club stats).

Edit: Here's what my stats look like at a very similar player level, with the same type of equipment and booster setup and identical club bonuses:

image.png.80e849b69d7330e0dc5ddf25c2568b0b.png

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Lunik said:

Sorry, I guess I'll go check the older threads and delete this one. Thank you for your answer though.

I didn't mean my opening like that, sorry if that came across as unduly harsh. (It's not like you can be expected to know what to search for without knowing what it is.) I just added that to indicate that it's sadly a problem that Kinkoid haven't managed to resolve for a long time now.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

No worries at all, I'm supposed to check the older threads first anyway, it just didn't strike me, that 'bugged stats' are what I were looking for. I guess it makes me feel easier that it's 'just a bug'. It'd be less pleasant if there'd be some super strong equipment, available to a handful of players.

You also mentioned club bonuses. How much do those affect you? (In general) Being without a club surely makes me a bit weaker than someone with similar level/stats, but is it much of a difference or just a slight boost?

1 hour ago, Lunik said:

You also mentioned club bonuses. How much do those affect you? (In general) Being without a club surely makes me a bit weaker than someone with similar level/stats, but is it much of a difference or just a slight boost?

With club bonuses you can get up to 10% on each stat. That means you are not just 'a bit weaker' than your hypothetical twin who's in a club with full bonuses, you will probably only be able to beat him when he isn't using boosters.

If you want to know what a club looks like, feel free to join mine:

Although I'd suggest joining a bigger club afterwards, if you like the idea of being in a club. You need a certain amount of members (willing to spend 252.000 koban in a collective effort) to max out the bonuses before the next ice age. I'm afraid, my club doesn't fit this concept. ;)

• Thanks 1