You need to add a function to "raids".

Sungreevice [DM]

It seems to me that "raids" really need the "cancel" function.  I twice encountered a situation where a bug occurred in "raids" due to which not all girls were returned to me after receiving the award.  The last time I was on the phone and did not notice it in time, I sent a new raid with one girl (it will last 5 days and 12 hours!).  I am not asking to fix this bug because it seems complicated, but adding a "cancel raid" feature would be nice.  Of course, if you cancel, no reward will be received, just all the girls will return. 

upd. Sorry for the mistakes in the text, I'm from Russia, my nickname is Wilboo.

@Wilboo Welcome to the forum.

in the feature description is nowhere written "raid". So I encourage you to use the official term "place of power" or short "pop". Because then other players will know what you talk about from the start and not only from context. 

Beside that this wish is around a while: 

• Like 1

I apologize for the incorrect name - "raids". The fact is that in the Russian localization it was translated that way. I guessed that such a topic was, but did not find it, so I created a new one. If it takes up space, I think it can be deleted (I'm not sure if I can do it myself, I did not find such an option). I already clicked "follow" under the VladDrakul topic.

17 minutes ago, Wilboo said:

I apologize for the incorrect name - "raids". The fact is that in the Russian localization it was translated that way. [...]

That is okay with that reason - no translation is perfect. I mean, you took the russian word and came up with the english "raid". 

I sometimes switch in the settings the language and then I see how it is called in english/french (whatever I can read)