Is there a Max Stat by Level ?

Incubys

To clarify, I am currently level 266. My stats are : HC 20,437.  Ch 22,825.  KH 19,885

I appreciate these totals include equipped items, no idea how to un-equip them to get base figures. If there is a max total, is there a simple formula to work it out i.e. 10 times level ?

Thank you for any advice you can give

11 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You can buy 30 points per level per stat.

So yes, there's a max.

Thank you very much for your reply.

That would make my base Charm stat 7980. However after trying to work out my base stat for Charm, I made it 9,305 but I can still buy increases. Have I missed something ?

Charm Stat = 22,825. Minus 6% for Ginseng Root (twice) = 20,314. Minus 11009 (total for equipment) = 9,305.

Apologies for my ignorance, I'm just trying to work out how far I'm away from max'ing my stats.

2 minutes ago, Incubys said:

That would make my base Charm stat 7980. However after trying to work out my base stat for Charm, I made it 9,305 but I can still buy increases. Have I missed something ?

You also receive some points automatically for each level. 9 points for your main stat, 7 points for your secondary stat (the one that contributes to defense and endurance), 5 points for your tertiary stat (the one that contributes to defense and harmony).

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

You also receive some points automatically for each level. 9 points for your main stat, 7 points for your secondary stat (the one that contributes to defense and endurance), 5 points for your tertiary stat (the one that contributes to defense and harmony).

That's great, means I'm not far off maxing my main stat (Charm).

On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, _shal_ said:

I thought it was always 5 or 7 points in each stat for a level up. If I understand your explanation right, I will get a makeover of my stats when I switch class. So many addition and reduction just because of a class change? (will check it next level up)

I looked up my old data to try to collect the maximum values of stat upgrades level by level. 

There it is as well: the main stat gets 9 points, the second 7 points and the tertiary stat 5 points per level up. Which implies there is a recalculation when doing a class change.

Additionally I snapshoted my last change on test server - which gives 10-8-6 for a lvl378 account.

EDIT: as shal again enlightens me^^, this is due to club bonus. So his mentioned 9-7-5 is still the norm.

image.thumb.png.2b1c8d0378d09b1f245609c2a2801ac4.png

Edited by windia