failure to award points in tower of glory

Silver

hello,
Today, at about 12.50 am I connected to fight the last battles in the tower of glory and conquer first place and its kobans. the ranking at that moment said:
1° Dickalus 7.123 points
2° Silver (me) 7.107 points
at that time I had little energy to fight, so I reloaded (the kobans were regularly climbed), I fought the 4 battles that remained but I was not awarded the points of the fights (the message of the acquired points and exp did not come out at all). but the 12 kobans of the 15 (potential) battles were taken.
I ask therefore to verify and to credit me the acquired points and the 2.304 kobans (difference between the first place that I would have gotten and the second caused by the bug).

In addition, in the contest legendary #7 finished in Italy at 13.00, I got the 3rd place in the standings but I was not awarded the 100 points attraction expected.

thank you and see you soon.

situazione dopo i combattimenti.jpeg

Edited by Slynia
Removed non-English

• Slynia changed the title to failure to award points in tower of glory
1 hour ago, Silver said:

4 days and no answer?

Must have slipped through the cracks. This is not a bug, or let's say you seem to be the only one experiencing this issue. In such cases it's much preferable to send a ticket to support through the game directly than to post it on the forum.

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

sorry, but since this morning I could not access the forum (other bug?)... thank you for your answers and advice. I opened a ticket and see what happens. honestly I do not think it right that in a case like this, known to developers, to lose there are players who do not know the situation, play, spend and suffer damage...

but I am confident, we wait and see...

I’ll let you know about the open ticket...

at the conclusion of this "problem", as compensation for what happened, I was credited with 200 kobans.

Therefore, I spent hundreds of kobans, I didn’t get about 2500, then I sold thousands of items and I spent millions of money on charity to get to the leaderboard and get a girl and get 200 kobans of compensation for a known bug, uncorrected and not communicated, almost at the edge of the scam?

without words 🙊