New Patreon Account Not Working

Ozman

So I set up the new Patreon Account, was excited to see everything roll out and it didn't, at least not for my account. Don't want to sign up for the new Season as it was included in the Patreon account that was selected. Please advise and thank you.

37 minutes ago, Ozman said:

Please advise and thank you.

1. This is a Patreon question (or issue), not a bug in the game itself, so I've moved it to the QA section here.
  2. You should contact them on Patreon directly if possible (or maybe on Discord if you can).
  3. If all else fails, send a support ticket: Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

Edit: Additionally, if other players experience the same issue, post in this thread if you're reading this (don't create a duplicate one). I'll merge dupe threads here. If many players have the issue, I'll ping @Noacc to see what's up. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

I logged into my Patreon account and was asked to verify my device, which I did. Now I cannot locate Kinkoid or Hentai Heroes to proceed! What is the original link to do the Patreon thing? I cannot locate it anywhere... nevermind, the original link was in my browser history.

Edited by Pelinor