Mythic days

Peter Ludolf

Well, firstly, do you have 15-20k kobans to spare (that's usually what it takes to get a Mythic Girl)?
Secondly, do you like the PvP asspects of the game (competing for spots in the League)?

If your answer is yes to both questions then it might be worth it for you, considering how you feel.

The only thing worth about them is that they give you a slight boost in your battle stats compared to any other girls (about 10-12% better than the 5-star legendary girls).

• Like 1

This mode of mythic event is worse than two before, i see its harder plus 12 hours shards refresh, i suggest refresh every hour so anytime you play you get the chance, for now its ridiculous, you miss 2 hours you re out, also percentage drop rate i think is lower than two before, thanks if my opinion can make different in next event

7 hours ago, yoshizuki said:

This mode of mythic event is worse than two before, i see its harder plus 12 hours shards refresh, i suggest refresh every hour so anytime you play you get the chance, for now its ridiculous, you miss 2 hours you re out, also percentage drop rate i think is lower than two before, thanks if my opinion can make different in next event

Plenty of people are getting the average drop rate, so no, I'm fairly sure that the drop rate is not any lower on this one, backed up by data not just someone's confirmation bias.

Maybe a reference from me... I thought 14.5k Kobans would be enough but I am still Stuck at 86/100 ... Now I've ran out and can't complete it...
I am quite frustrated about this ridiculous gap between "legendary" and "mythical" ...

About the grades I made a post here: 

Edited by smd
  • Thinking 1

On 2/6/2021 at 11:03 AM, smd said:

Maybe a reference from me... I thought 14.5k Kobans would be enough but I am still Stuck at 86/100 ... Now I've ran out and can't complete it...
I am quite frustrated

You planned poorly and you didn't get lucky (which was a requirement for you to get the girl with your "strategy" or lack thereof, and you could have foreseen this by checking the estimated koban cost of a MD girl in previous thread as well as this one). That's on you. It doesn't say anything about the event format itself.

I can understand your frustration, and I'm not rubbing your nose in it out of sadism. I'm just saying that there is an important lesson to be learned from this unfortunate result of yours, and after burning away that many kobans you should at least take this one benefit. The lesson is that you need to prepare for the worst case scenario in your planning (or close to it). That way you can only have good surprises, not bad ones, wherever the natural variance takes you. Everybody says you need 20k to be reasonably sure to complete MD, and the range we've seen so far predicts that on average it costs somewhere around 18k. Going with under 15k was highly optimistic, to say the least. You needed a very lucky streak to succeed this way. Don't rely on luck especially if you're going to invest a lot of resources into something. Otherwise, you will keep getting poor results regularly and you will keep getting frustrated.

• Like 1