Ridiculty of grades

smd

Soo it occured to me that it is quite strange for a while now but with the new mythicals I think the system makes no sense at all now...

I thought 15k Kobans would be enough for getting my first mythical since my class is Knowledge... but I am still Stuck at 86/100 ... Now I've ran out and can't complete it...
I am quite frustrated about this ridiculous gap between "legendary" and "mythical" ... It is so easy to aqquire "Legendaries" that one doesn't really appreciate it at all.
Like how can there be more "legendary" and "epic" girls than "rare" or "common". Worst is its not even a close gap.
So I took the liberty to count them ... Take a look...:

Starter = 8 girls
Common = 39 girls
Rare = 116 girls
Epic = 230 girls <---DAFUQ?
Legendary = 222 girls? <---DAFUQ?!!
Mythical = 3 girls.

So far the only ones I think make sense are Starter and Mythicals...
Guess this statistics is also the reason for my frustration for not being able to get a mythical while spending nearly 15k Kobans.

What are your thoughts on this?

5 minutes ago, smd said:

Soo it occured to me that it is quite strange for a while now but with the new mythicals I think the system makes no sense at all now...

I thought 15k Kobans would be enough for getting my first mythical since my class is Knowledge... but I am still Stuck at 86/100 ... Now I've ran out and can't complete it...
I am quite frustrated about this ridiculous gap between "legendary" and "mythical" ... It is so easy to aqquire "Legendaries" that one doesn't really appreciate it at all.
Like how can there be more "legendary" and "epic" girls than "rare" or "common". Worst is its not even a close gap.
So I took the liberty to count them ... Take a look...:

Starter = 8 girls
Common = 39 girls
Rare = 116 girls
Epic = 230 girls <---DAFUQ?
Legendary = 222 girls? <---DAFUQ?!!
Mythical = 3 girls.

So far the only ones I think make sense are Starter and Mythicals...
Guess this statistics is also the reason for my frustration for not being able to get a mythical while spending nearly 15k Kobans.

What are your thoughts on this?

You are not the first to write such statistics and wonder about.

And will be not the last.

And yeah, 15k is the lower boundary of average, which was reported to be 15k-18k - with reported other cases of 12k and 20/22k...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the problem comes from the words used. It suggests something about how "common" or "rare" the *girls* are. With that it also seems to suggest, like it would in other games, something about their usefulness in the game. Neither are correct. So how to explain that?

I hope you are familiar with the phrase of "high maintenance" in reference to girlfriends/wives? The words used actually refer to their maintenance level.

Girls that require Epic and Legendary levels of maintenance are (just like in real life) quite common in the game. If you look at it this way it also suddenly makes sense that a 3 star "legendary" girl has lower stats and lower income then a (5 star) starter girl, even though it was much more expensive to level her up.

/tongue in cheek

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Makes sense. Never thought it about this way haha.

But I still think one would appreciate it more if legos were "rarer". Or they make mythical also available to everyone like the rest of this current system.
Mixing them up like this just makes it confusing.

Starters-->We took them all at the beginning

Common--> We can catch them all. 39/39 (100%)

Rare--> Easy to catch but I have 78 of the 110 available (71%)

Epic--> 112 of 230 (49%)

Leg--> 99/220 (45%)

Mythic--> 1/3 (33%)

All seems great to me! Leg may be more but still harder to make them part of your harem. I'd like to see your stats but I believe that we all have similar!!

*I see we have different numbers but I think it's too small to make me count again!!

Edited by GG tzelas

11 minutes ago, GG tzelas said:

Leg--> 99/220 (45%)

Ah, yes, the leg girls. Especially those deformed ones in the current event.

On 2/6/2021 at 11:09 AM, smd said:

Like how can there be more "legendary" and "epic" girls than "rare" or "common".

I remember I had a conversation with someone on that topic. I agreed to acknowledge it as a semantic problem. Of course Epic and Legendary sound more rare and special than Rare itself. I still would prefer to have added more Rare girls into the game to underline the value of higher rarity girls. But yeah, it's just semantics. In reality, both rare and legendary girls may have the same value (not in the case of numbers but rather from the storytelling and artistic perspective).

I'm curious about the new 1-star girls Kinkoid wants to introduce.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Kojot said:

I agreed to acknowledge it as a semantic problem. Of course Epic and Legendary sound more rare and special than Rare itself. I still would prefer to have added more Rare girls into the game to underline the value of higher rarity girls. But yeah, it's just semantics. In reality, both rare and legendary girls may have the same value (not in the case of numbers but rather from the storytelling and artistic perspective).

I'm curious about the new 1-star girls Kinkoid wants to introduce.

According to percentages there is not a semantic problem at all. According to storytelling, artistic perspective a have to agree with you.

Balance is a hard equation. Offering more rare girls does not balances the game cause everyone can have them and they increase our stats not in a fixed but in a level depending way. What is easy is to hide the problem by pushing all levels up. Being level 200  against to 450 sounds tragical. Being 400 against 500 sounds good but the absolute difference is bigger than before. 1-star girls will help all players but won't help a  weaker against a stronger with the same activity. They will only help newest players with high game activity against older players with low activity. That's just my opinion. I got off topic again ..Sorry!!!!

Edited by GG tzelas

1 hour ago, GG tzelas said:

According to percentages there is not a semantic problem at all. According to storytelling, artistic perspective a have to agree with you.

Balance is a hard equation. Offering more rare girls does not balances the game cause everyone can have them and they increase our stats not in a fixed but in a level depending way. What is easy is to hide the problem by pushing all levels up. Being level 200  against to 450 sounds tragical. Being 400 against 500 sounds good but the absolute difference is bigger than before. 1-star girls will help all players but won't help a  weaker against a stronger with the same activity. They will only help newest players with high game activity against older players with low activity. That's just my opinion. I got off topic again ..Sorry!!!!

When referred to 1-star and Rare girls, I had on my mind aesthetics rather than mechanics. A word "legendary" feels more special than "rare". When we seek something "legendary" we think about something unique that does not happen very often, or rather, something that happens less often than "rare" events. In other words, "legendary" sounds and feels more unique than rare. In Hentai Heroes, however, percentages show that rare is more unique than legendary because we have less rare girls than legendary ones. The opposite situation. So this is in defense of my semantic problem I mentioned 😄 It just feels wrong to me and, for some reason, maybe even outrages me a bit? Idk, it's like winning a lottery happening more often than mistakenly cutting a finger while preparing food. One situation is legendary, one is rare. It would be beautiful if that happened to me but it just feels wrong 😅

And I'm not sure if that's off-topic now or not. We're talking about a weird girls' rarity. I hope nobody minds my long opinions as well 😅

• Haha 1