No shards on CC

PoulVantera

So the club I joined earlier today just had its champion seemingly brute-forced for completion, yet despite 11 (or 12) attempts I got no shards out of it while a fellow mate reported to have gotten 5.

What's with the 99.9% chance of 1-3 shards for participants? Together with the 0.1% chance for the girl dropping I *should* have gotten something, no?

cc shards.jpg

17 minutes ago, PoulVantera said:

So the club I joined earlier today just had its champion seemingly brute-forced for completion, yet despite 11 (or 12) attempts I got no shards out of it while a fellow mate reported to have gotten 5.

What's with the 99.9% chance of 1-3 shards for participants? Together with the 0.1% chance for the girl dropping I *should* have gotten something, no?

4 minutes ago, fenronin said:

yeah do that too 

Emphasis just for you. If you can't be helpful please remain quiet, it's not really lifting my spirits returning to such post after being notified of a new one, thanks.

• Like 1

For whatever reason I was able to claim my shard upon login today. Case closed I guess though I'm left to wonder what may have caused the delay.

@Antimon don't have a reply from support yet either, but since I've updated the ticket just the same they're likely going to close it without any info as to whether there was a bug or if they did something manually. ;)

16 minutes ago, PoulVantera said:

For whatever reason I was able to claim my shard upon login today. Case closed I guess though I'm left to wonder what may have caused the delay.

Okay, so cool story, bro.

Next time you have a minor inconvenience, please don't make a whole thread out of it. Also avoid making a dupe thread when there's already active topics on what you want to talk about, don't automatically assume something is "a bug" and report it here, and try to not to be a jerk to people who waste time trying to help you. Fair warning this once.