Looking for an active Club

Segit

Hi all,
im searching for an active club where the members are online several times per day and so on can participate on the new champion fights.
My self is playing over all for round about 3 months now. My Level is 237 and i have 114 Girls in my Harem.

Edited by Segit

Thanks but I know and i only found clubs which have no strict activity rules or a much higher level requirement than mine. Oh and yes i a had try some clubs in game but it is frustrating if only 5-10 member fights the champion and i have with half the level the most impact.

So i putted my hopes on this way.

Edited by Segit
  • Thinking 1

12 hours ago, Segit said:

Thanks but I know and i only found clubs which have no strict activity rules or a much higher level requirement than mine. Oh and yes i a had try some clubs in game but it is frustrating if only 5-10 member fights the champion and i have with half the level the most impact.

So i putted my hopes on this way.

You missed the point: don't make a thread about club recruitment in an entirely different section of the forum. You should have posted your thread in the CLUB sub-forum. That was the point (and the rule). Please pay more attention to this kind of thing in the future.

Glad you found a club, though. I'll move this thread to the relevant section.

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You missed the point: don't make a thread about club recruitment in an entirely different section of the forum. You should have posted your thread in the CLUB sub-forum. That was the point (and the rule). Please pay more attention to this kind of thing in the future.

Glad you found a club, though. I'll move this thread to the relevant section.

Sorry but i don't will let it count, that i missed to pay enough attention. OK maybe i missed something and there are content rules for the sub forums somewhere but then please tell me where and if not this naming is maximal confusing. Otherwise think about how you would make some decision if you are new here.

1. is there no pined info in any of both sub forums with any content rules.

2. This sub forum is called "Club Promotion" and the one i decided for "Introduce yourself"

So i am far away from a native English speaker but i am still thinking that's, based on the names of the sub forums, the original location is the more logical one for a thread like i was intending.

Edited by Segit

24 minutes ago, Segit said:

So i am far away from a native English speaker but i am still thinking that's, based on the names of the sub forums, the original location is the more logical one for a thread like i was intending.

I can understand your confusion. The Club section does have "Promotions" in its name, and the vast majority of threads are each for one Club so they can recruit members. But one Player looking for a club to recruit them, when they don't want to apply to one specific club, can totally make their own thread for that. It's just that such individual threads tend to vanish over time because they're more temporary by nature. Once you find a Club, your thread is done, whereas the thread for a Club lives on and remains relevant as long as the Club exists.

Introduce yourself is really a legacy section that is seldom used these days, and its purpose is just for anyone new to the forum (but not necessarily the game) to basically say hello and make a little presentation. No one would expect to find someone looking for a club there.

Apart from that, both sections are sub-forums of the General Discussion (EN) section. The main rules you can find in the root section apply (and most of them apply everywhere on the forums): here. But the written rules only cover the most important things pretty broadly. If in doubt, don't hesitate to ask us mods.

I hope this helps. And just to confirm: through this thread, you did find and join a club as you wanted to, right?