Contests ranking

Hi players,

I know that my questions is probably something obvious for most of players but I'm still beginner and this bother me.

I actively participate in October's contests and I was able to win one of them (first place). I was 2nd like three times. In other contests I was like 4th / 5th sometimes 10th.

I also noticed on forum threads, that other people stated that they are also 1st / 2nd. I don't believe that it is possible to have so many players on 1st place. I think that we have a lot of active players - and if we all would be in the same "contests ranking" - then 1000th place would be very hard to obtain (not 1st as I was able to get).

So my conclusion is that there is a lot of ranking for contests. Would you be so kind to tell me if my assumption is correct? How players are assigned to rankings? How many rankings are right now? Can I check them ? If you have useful information about "contests ranking" system, would you be so kind to share them with me?

I try to find useful information about this topic in forum history - but I could not find answers. If you know that there was such topic, could you please send me a link ?

Regards,

Rasputin

• Like 1

Like Shidou said only a limited amount of people are in each contest if you click the tower of fame you will see how many thousands of players exist also it would not be fair for you to go against someone that is a higher level than you since they can earn more experience than you for the experience gaining contests,another contests exists where you get points for playing pachinko and a higher level player would have more money to play it for points than you also another contest exists for beating the bosses of levels such as dark lord if you click that contest you will notice other names exist besides dark lord and they give more points so if you were matched up with someone that could fight the highest level boss they could earn more points than you could for fighting dark lord so you would have no chance of winning.

19 hours ago, Rasputin said:

I also noticed on forum threads, that other people stated that they are also 1st / 2nd. I don't believe that it is possible to have so many players on 1st place. 

Hey Welcome!!  When you first started, in the first contest, were you really into it?  did you try really hard?

I know I did!!  Like alot!!  I told everyone on my social media and I looked at my rank like every chance I could.  In the middle of the night, I got up and used my stamina.

So I had three 1st place finishes.  And my friends all laughed with me!!!  hehehe.

Now, the competition is harder.  Everyone is into it as much as me:  Some people set their alarm and use their laptop beside their bed nights.  ATM, I am like 5, 25, 35 place.  I have to decide: battles for XP or fight the boss?  I have xp to give girls but will it be enough to end the contest (4 days, not 2) in the money (top 4)?

It is alot harder!!!  But, I still really like it!!  I hope you do too.  You are off to a really good start.

hey rasputin,

i dont know how it works exactly either but my guess r that there r several times the same competition depending on your level. (dont know if its right but that doesnt matter its just an example): lvl 1-20 first group 21-40 2nd group 41-60 3rd group and so on. so if you increase your level u will switch the group you will compete. i think thats quiet a fair system so a player with lvl 23 wont compete with somebody with lvl 100

• Like 1