Ideas Main

8 hours ago, MiracleMan89 said:

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but if you have to buy boosters with kobans then you should be able to sell them for kobans!

this is a valid point imo but it would truly surprise me if this ever gets implemented. more likely will be either a change back to money or an adaption in usefulness so the question if they should be used or sold must not be asked anymore.

On 2/27/2018 at 12:53 AM, Damoncord said:

Also, can we make it an option so that in battles you can pick to have the girls in their 0-star form?  I ask so it's easier playing in public without obvious nudity.

I agree with this 100%.

7 minutes ago, Sammy Boy said:

why not have levels on boosters and not a time limit but a fight-count-limit so I wouldn´t waste booster time while sleeping or being afk

also: never buying them for kobans! does anyone??

Even though I can agree halfway with you on this. But the argument why is a little bit stupid. Because again: "waste booster time while sleeping". That was also why combat reload went triple in time waiting. You can also choose to stay awake, or not go afk.  But that would be something that is ridiculous of me to say. Well, the sleeping argument is the same.

8 minutes ago, Encino said:

Even though I can agree halfway with you on this. But the argument why is a little bit stupid. Because again: "waste booster time while sleeping". That was also why combat reload went triple in time waiting. You can also choose to stay awake, or not go afk.  But that would be something that is ridiculous of me to say. Well, the sleeping argument is the same.

yeah it would be! Who is playing in shifts on such a game account? Naturally there are times when you sleep and when you´re afk! So just that makes it "a little bit stupid"? And why would that be in any direct relation to the combat reload that went triple in waiting? Ok, "waste while sleeping" is generally an issue as I see it.

As it is now, the boosters aren´t that atractive or useful. I mean they are far from how they could be with some changes like these. You can´t even cancel or switch them, also have to wait for the full time period.

I just haven´t heard (read) any better suggestions on what to change with the boosters!

2 minutes ago, Sammy Boy said:

yeah it would be! Who is playing in shifts on such a game account? Naturally there are times when you sleep and when you´re afk! So just that makes it "a little bit stupid"? And why would that be in any direct relation to the combat reload that went triple in waiting? Ok, "waste while sleeping" is generally an issue as I see it.

As it is now, the boosters aren´t that atractive or useful. I mean they are far from how they could be with some changes like these. You can´t even cancel or switch them, also have to wait for the full time period.

I just haven´t heard (read) any better suggestions on what to change with the boosters!

Well, look at Patch Notes for 7th February 2018. Combat reload tripled in time also because apparently there were people who were missing out on battles because of sleep. That changed from a reload time of 3 hours and 20 minutes (72 battles possible in 24 hours) to a full 10 hours (48 battles possible in 24 hours) now. Not really thinking further that this change made it worse losing out on 24 potential battles, if someone would be that kind of a die hard constantly being around. And yeah, I have seen some that I almost was thinking they did not sleep at all for three days straight on in some contest.

Now the sleep argument has to be reason for a booster change?  Honestly, I don't even use boosters, because as you already said in which I do agree with, they aren't attractive or useful.  So yes, no offense intended but I do find it a little bit stupid when using the sleep argument for a suggestion to change something.

I don't know, maybe the reason why you haven't heard (read) any better suggestions is maybe because most don't use them?  It could be a wild guess...  Again, no offense intended.

1 minute ago, Encino said:

Well, look at Patch Notes for 7th February 2018. Combat reload tripled in time also because apparently there were people who were missing out on battles because of sleep. That changed from a reload time of 3 hours and 20 minutes (72 battles possible in 24 hours) to a full 10 hours (48 battles possible in 24 hours) now. Not really thinking further that this change made it worse losing out on 24 potential battles, if someone would be that kind of a die hard constantly being around. And yeah, I have seen some that I almost was thinking they did not sleep at all for three days straight on in some contest.

Now the sleep argument has to be reason for a booster change?  Honestly, I don't even use boosters, because as you already said in which I do agree with, they aren't attractive or useful.  So yes, no offense intended but I do find it a little bit stupid when using the sleep argument for a suggestion to change something.

I don't know, maybe the reason why you haven't heard (read) any better suggestions is maybe because most don't use them?  It could be a wild guess...  Again, no offense intended.

ok~ I´m not that petty :D , I know there´s no offence intended.

I am also not happy with 30min waiting time, but the devs just could have made it the same battles per day ratio. At least it´s not the fault of the ones suggesting that it turned out unfavorable. The ones in shifts or without sleep: can´t blame them for hard-working, but I guess there aren´t that many (hopefully, otherwise they should make guilds or leagues for them).

The arena fights is a seperate issue, so I won´t write about it now.

In tof you see some ppl using boosters, it´s not a dead thing, but just barely alive... with changes you like maybe you would use them occasionally! That´s why I also wrote that they should have levels, like equipment.

Now I´m out of fuel, thanks for replying. 

12 minutes ago, Sammy Boy said:

ok~ I´m not that petty :D , I know there´s no offence intended.

I am also not happy with 30min waiting time, but the devs just could have made it the same battles per day ratio. At least it´s not the fault of the ones suggesting that it turned out unfavorable. The ones in shifts or without sleep: can´t blame them for hard-working, but I guess there aren´t that many (hopefully, otherwise they should make guilds or leagues for them).

The arena fights is a seperate issue, so I won´t write about it now.

In tof you see some ppl using boosters, it´s not a dead thing, but just barely alive... with changes you like maybe you would use them occasionally! That´s why I also wrote that they should have levels, like equipment.

Now I´m out of fuel, thanks for replying. 

Thanks for that... :D   Anyways, I am all in favor and I think changing it from a time counter to ehm I dunno, a 50 fights.,  100 fights,  limit.  could make boosters more useful.

lols yes, I won't start with arena fights either hehe.  I only do them cause I am bored...   And to the last, hehe no problem. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The issue that @Sammy Boy and @Encino are currently discussing here is something I have thought about as well. So here are my thoughts about this.

Right now the durations of boosters are 8 hours for white, 36 hours for green and 72 hours for yellow boosters. The fights possible per hour are 8 right now, 2 bossfights and 6 arenafights. So we could just multiply it and had a per battle countdown of 64 for white, 288 for green and 576 for yellow boosters.

Another issue that I saw elsewhere in the forum, but not in this thread, so you probably dont know about it. So, since this is the official thread to make such a suggestion: Change the free daily pachinko from the current 24-hour-hard-reset to resetting together with the daily reset you have for missions and contests.

Another idea popped up in my head.

If it can be implemented, I want to be able to organize my harem in order that I want them to be. :D Please and thanks

The option to sort items like quality, level or date received would be nice :D

Edited by sats

i think that use energy to do other things or the possibility to convert energy points in combativity points (for example 10 or 20 energy for 1 combativity) could be a great option for players that have ended all the quests and cannot use energy at all

• Like 1

I'd like to see a small tab in the harem menu for sorting girls by specialty.... I know the order you get them dictates how much affection needed but I'd still like to have a sorter so that if I want a Know-how specialty girl I can click it and it'll show me all my Know how girls

• Like 1

I've been playing for a while, and a really interesting idea just occurred to me. If someone has been playing for at least a year, and has made it to at least Level 100, then they can choose between one free play of 10 games (Epic Pachinko), a legendary item, or any girl of their choice, with the understanding that they can't choose the same option the following year.

A lot of people seem bummed to miss out on certain event girls (myself included), but there's usually one girl, above all the others that you want, and an option to choose any girl (maximum one girl every three years in this setup, so choose wisely), would add a degree of nuance, excitement, and accomplishment. This would continue, so long as certain conditions are maintained (minimum number of events played per year, number of missions completed, cumulative level of all trolls, harem level, etc.)

The one girl every three years aspect of it seems reasonable, if considered from the perspective of the developers. Anyone wanting to complain how they weren't able to get the last twenty girls they THINK they wanted, fulfill the requirements, and pick the ONE girl you want more than the rest.

In a way, it's like a free birthday ice cream cone. You get what you REALLY want, once a year, without the agony.

I haven't made it to either a year or Level 100 (yet), but I'm getting close to both. I look forward to discussion, and implementation, of this setup.

Please, organise place or action of button SELL in "market" panel in such a way to prevent accidental selling. I've already twice hit button "sell" instead "offer" or "equip"! They close to each other, so such errors occurs. More over, that action performes immediately. So we need some protection from this. Thanks.

• Like 1

From the topics I see that the "legendary days" event had really negative feedback on the community. What I believe that makes the experience more frustrating is that the people that spent Kobans and didn't get Levitya threw their kobans away.

I mean, they most likely already had all the regular drops from Dark Lord and his money ceiling is really low. In pachinko you WILL get something, even if it's not a girl, but in this case there's no compensation for the use of the Kobans if you don't get the girl. 

It's a gamble. It's viability depends on the chances of winning. When I saw that the folks were spending lots of kobans and still failing to obtain her I saw that it wasn't worth it to spend too much kobans on it. There's a topic of a player that claimed that spent 60 euros in kobans and didn't get the girl. She said that she is quitting the game and that's totally reasonable. 

I have two suggestions to make this a better experience.

1. First is to set the legendary girl to appear in more than one boss. So the player can choose which boss he wants to fight to get her.  
  2. The other one is to set that the player will CERTAINLY get the girl with X amount of fights. He will still be able to get with less fights, but this X is the limit. So the players can decide if it's worth to spend the kobans for the girl.

Peace.
:|

Edited by HentaiBro
  • Thanks 1

Add a tip jar that lets girls automatically drop their income off when they get it. The player can empty it with a click. Assign it a capacity that will fill up in about half an hour at first. Give the player the ability to upgrade its capacity with cash. Tune it so that the jar can hold about eight hours' worth of income after about one or two months of real playing time, factoring in money spent on other things such as affection and xp. Players can keep upgrading the jar indefinitely to handle their ever-growing harem's ever-growing income.

Add a page somewhere off of these forums that shows all the ideas in this thread so far, along with a feature to let readers vote on which ones they want the most (say, three votes per reader; they can take a vote off one item and move it to another at any time). Display the list, sorted by votes. Have a second list showing completed items or ones that devs have officially ruled out. In other words, pretty much a simple issue tracker. (Otherwise, this ideas thread is only going to get more and more unmanageable by both devs and players.)

• Like 2

Event girls & fighting ridiculously weak bosses

At the present time I can fight Finalmecia.
When there is a new event with the girls, I have to waste a lot of time and money fighting Dark Lord, Ninja spy or Gruntt.
I'm also losing position in the contests rankings. It is useless to me when I can fight Finalmecia and collect much more money and get more points in contests. But on the other hand I would like to get more girls.

So I have a suggestion ...
Whether these girls could be taken by - let's say - the last three, four bosses that a given player has access to. So it would have to be done for specific players.

Example:
I can fight Finalmecia - girls kidnap Silvanus, Bremen and Finalmecia.
Someone else reaches up to Donatien - the girls are kidnapped by Gruntt, Edwarda and Donatien. And so on...

Then the message about the event would look different, e.g:
Old:
"Oh no! Dark Lord and Ninja Spy have united forces and captured Hildr, the northern hero and ... Viola? Why her? Could it be because of her latest gadget? A beautiful armor she designed all by herself. Go help them out!"
New:
"Oh no! Two bosses have united forces and captured Hildr, the northern hero and ... Viola? Why her? Could it be because of her latest gadget? A beautiful armor she designed all by herself. Go help them out!"

Then everyone will have to find the bosses themselves who kidnapped the girls ...

What do you think about it?  ;-)

Greetings.

Dab78

Edited by Dab78
  • Like 2