Ideas Main

On 14/07/2017 at 7:24 PM, drvmedia said:

Every time my phone (Iphone, Safari) gets another network, the game asks to re-login again. Is it possible to keep logged in? 

Been more than two weeks, no reaction. Is this a bug or a feature? Really troublesome to re-login all the time

An Idea for overflow cash earned when not needed for upgrading: Noticing alot of empty space on the map at the beginning before adventuring. How about a living area where you can interact with the girls you've collected so far? Include a background story-line or solo guest you can buy and work though while energy replenishes or Missions resets. Quest can be bought for the girls in your Harem. Solo scenes and scales to the players level. Rewards could include different skins/poses/clothing or acts/scenes only view able in living area. Something to keep players engaged while the rest of the content is in cool-down.

1)Harem Sub-Quest -Diversions while waiting

2)Login loyalty reward for those who log in so many times each month - rewards reflects the activity (collected the start of the following month)

3) Still would like to see a support button made with tractable response help - For Missing Kobans and Account Assistance (no offense lil luck with getting support)

On 8/1/2017 at 4:27 PM, drvmedia said:

Been more than two weeks, no reaction. Is this a bug or a feature? Really troublesome to re-login all the time

the same thing happens to me as well when i migrate bet-twin my phone and my laptop... so yeah... i think that that's the way it's programed so that you don't overflow the server

On 22.07.2017 at 5:51 AM, D.S.-sama said:

Hello, I don't know if someone already proposed this but can you add a "Buy Back" button in the market place  so if you, by mistake, sell an item that you didn't want to you could buy it back, even if it's at full price or the price that you got for selling it, or with an addition percentage added. I also have another idea for a store in witch you pay money or kobans to change your character profile picture and/or class. And in addition, could you consider in lowering the chances to obtain the omega and beta after you got the alpha by some percentage and after you got alpha and beta the chance to obtain omega will increase again.

Thank you for your time and hope that you'll take my ideas in consideration.

I know that there are many more ideas like mine but I posted it in the wrong section...

On 6/22/2017 at 12:52 PM, Sarkasth said:

Again: Maybe it came up before but its not in the forum so I'll suggest it anyway.

How about a way to trade girls with other players? Obviously redundant for the girls u get from storymode anyway, but people who missed a certain event could exchange an easter-girl for a halloween-one or whatever. This way they dont lose their exclusivity (since there wont be more of them afterwards) but its still possible to get a girl u missed for one u got but dont like anyway. ( ' - ')

This is a good idea because if the girl isn't of any help to you because of your specialty an you could trade for something useful,  and to add to the idea you could trade the girls also for kobans, gold or items or vice-versa.

But my main idea to get those girls from the events that you could no longer obtain (except from panchinko), is to create an mission in witch you could spend kobans, energy and/or money to open or to finish, and as a reward you'll obtain 1 random girls from the past events or a specific girl, but you'll have the option to open it or not depending if you have the girl, you don't want it and so on....

OR... a space-time rift that opens regularly (or permanent opened) in witch by spending "something" you could select any girls you'll want to obtain an it'll redirect you to a boss battle that'll have the same rng of obtaining the girls as in the event and you'll have to grind to obtain it. I think that this will add extra content for the max lvl players that don't have anything to do, and the "something" could be a sum of quest energy+battle energy(+gold/kobans)...

Edited by D.S.-sama

Not sure if this topic is dead or just not real active. I would welcome an exchange rate between cash to Kobans so you can work up to epic gear or girls from the Epic Pachinko.Maybe so many thousands of dollars/cash per a Koban . Not asking for a way to make the game easier but making an alternative for using currency collected.

1 hour ago, Myth said:

Not sure if this topic is dead or just not real active. I would welcome an exchange rate between cash to Kobans so you can work up to epic gear or girls from the Epic Pachinko.Maybe so many thousands of dollars/cash per a Koban . Not asking for a way to make the game easier but making an alternative for using currency collected.

its dead for good, and it should stay dead. there is a suggestion thread for everyone with the rare ability to read

according to this:

Well dog my cats.  I'm level 30 and I ain't encountered that.  Missions, yeah there's a clock on, but new contests I've never seen.  For me it's been contests close, contests open simultaneously at 10pm CDT.

from here: 

i have a suggestion: can you change the contest timer per continent so they don't end at 5am cest (utc+2)? this annoys me since i started playing this game.

So lets pretend that you've been playing the game for a while, and you know a bit about the game at this point. And you know (from things like the HH wiki http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem) that there was a girl that was featured/released previously in the game that you weren't around for ,but wanted. (like for me, bunny's mom or virginia,lol). And you don't really have any hope of ever getting them because they aren't offered and/or your luck with getting girls from epic pachinko sux.

What if there was a feature where you could access a store to buy girls for your harem? They wouldn't have to offer ALL the girls if they didn't want to, maybe just previous event/special girls that you CAN'T get battling bosses, and such.

The developers could set it up to where you could use kobans, use in game money (though it would probably have to be high price if it was) or even just buy them direct using money. Basically a micro-transaction that a lot of games these days have.They could even set it up as getting access to this store as a kind of reward or something, life for doing a certain number of daily missions (like during events), playing the game for certain amount of time, battling a boss a certain number of times, or something like that.While pricing for real money might be a little tricky (especially with exchange rates).  It would be a great way to help fund the game so they could do more like expand the story mode or add other features.

Anyway, it's just something I thought of just now, probably been suggested before, but I thought I'd at least put it out there for the devs

• Like 1

This is pretty straight-forward, I think a button to unequip items you're wearing would be beneficial to the game, e.g. when the money you make by selling it would be better than the bonus it gives, it's great for min-maxing and testing things

My idea would be a bigger and longer event based on boss fights. An epic conflict against a powerful boss that has infinity health. The objective will be to collect score points.

Every player could do damage on this boss until their last breath.

There will be a 'total dmg done on the boss' counter and there will be a ’personal dmg counter’ for every player. These two outputs will determine a scoreboard.

There will be different prize pools based on the current player’s personal damage (a vertical one if we put it in a spreadsheet), like

0-10000 dmg done --> cash //mojo // battle / energy refill // market restock

10000-25000 --> …

25000-50000

And there will be an additional prize pool based on total dmg done on the bosses by all playsers (a horizontal one if we put it in the same spreadsheet), like

10 million+ total damage done  à common / rare / epic / legendary items // new girl // kobains // special items that could be achieved only here…

25 million+ total damage done

Event will go for a few weeks (1-2)

And a new one will come in every 1 or 2 months.

Another idea: Daily rewards for daily loggers just like in most games.

• Like 2

I would love to suggest a few unique girls:

Scanty & Knee Knocks,
Panty & Stocking

For the people how don't know them. Panty and Stocking are fallen angles from a anime. They where kicked from heaven, Stocking
because she loved sweet stuff too much and Panty because she loves sex a bit too much. To get back to heaven, they have to beat
some ghosts. There are also two demons called Knee Knocks and Scanty both are also dirty, if you know what I mean.;) They are also
very strong and working against Panty & Stocking. A epic event or so with a parody of this 4 woman would be intressting.

5 hours ago, piscesbdsm said:

My idea would be a bigger and longer event based on boss fights. An epic conflict against a powerful boss that has infinity health. The objective will be to collect score points.

Every player could do damage on this boss until their last breath.

There will be a 'total dmg done on the boss' counter and there will be a ’personal dmg counter’ for every player. These two outputs will determine a scoreboard.

There will be different prize pools based on the current player’s personal damage (a vertical one if we put it in a spreadsheet), like

0-10000 dmg done --> cash //mojo // battle / energy refill // market restock

10000-25000 --> …

25000-50000

And there will be an additional prize pool based on total dmg done on the bosses by all playsers (a horizontal one if we put it in the same spreadsheet), like

10 million+ total damage done  à common / rare / epic / legendary items // new girl // kobains // special items that could be achieved only here…

25 million+ total damage done

Event will go for a few weeks (1-2)

And a new one will come in every 1 or 2 months.

Another idea: Daily rewards for daily loggers just like in most games.

That would be great, especialy if there are also some event girls to win, when beating this bad ass boss. Maybe
even some of previous events...

Okay so I have a few ideas here hopefully you guys get the chance to read this 

1. Missions that show a specific equipment item as a reward have a small chance of randomly upgrading to a higher quality version.

2. Being able to sort our girls by level, affection, and/or specialty

3. Being able to sort equipment by level and/or slot

4. Battle tournaments with level ranges

5. Adding noise to sex scenes

13 minutes ago, sebastian said:

Okay so I have a few ideas here hopefully you guys get the chance to read this 

1. Missions that show a specific equipment item as a reward have a small chance of randomly upgrading to a higher quality version.

2. Being able to sort our girls by level, affection, and/or specialty

3. Being able to sort equipment by level and/or slot

4. Battle tournaments with level ranges

5. Adding noise to sex scenes

1. rewards are already randomnly generated.

2. girls are sorted in the order which you receive them. this applies to all new girls, girls received pre-update didn't have this information stored, because of the new scaling cost of affection.

3. yes please.

4. god yes.

5. would be nice.

Suggestion for UI "quality of life" improvement.

Recently I switched form playing on my phone to my desktop computer. Artwork and UI scales very nicely to the big screen (buttons are huge - clearly designed with mobile devices in mind). What doesn't scale are scroll bars. They are very narrow and hard to interact with. Sometimes they don't generate at all (like in gift or booster inventory) or generate invisible (like in Missions screen). Admittedly, I'm using non-standard setup (simple trackball wthout scroll-wheel) but if you already  have scroll bars implemented you might make them more user-friendly ;)

Bottom line: Could you make scroll bars at least twice as wide as they are now? This would help people with smaller screens and non-standard pointing devices.

so after the update there is no point to make fights last longer. i don't yet know about arena battles but with boss fights the opposite is the case. the more you defile them the more money they pay you to spare them the next time. (which noone of us will do, but thats the ingame explanation).

so to the suggestion: if you oneshot an opponent (aka ultimate defilement) it would be nice to get an extra-reward. maybe like 2x gold or an additional/better item, depending on boss or arena fight.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Asherandai said:

2. girls are sorted in the order which you receive them. this applies to all new girls, girls received pre-update didn't have this information stored, because of the new scaling cost of affection.

Yeah but that order isn't exactly useful. One focused on type, lvl, of affection can easily show you exactly which you are looking for