Ideas Main

• Guest featured this topic

i read this after making the other thread and assume this new thread here is posting ideas. so here is my idea i made in that thread.

How about more side quest that take your energy for when you're trying to farm for battle related items and have no use of energy. the lvl of energy needed for the mission could be proportional to it's lvl or rarity.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, johntrine said:

i read this after making the other thread and assume this new thread here is posting ideas. so here is my idea i made in that thread.

How about more side quest that take your energy for when you're trying to farm for battle related items and have no use of energy. the lvl of energy needed for the mission could be proportional to it's lvl or rarity.

"no use for energy" ( ' - ')

You ask this because you are level40 and cant progress in the story. But the levelcap will be raised and the story go on so this idea becomes obsolet pretty fast doesnt it?

+its kinda similar to the missions but with energy instead of time isnt it!? And since you can convert time into energy they both cost time. So its exactly the same but with "battle items" as reward.

Edited by Sarkasth

not really. i was in the arc where you were dead, and had full energy for 20+ hours as i got NO item drop that i needed to progress... though i guess you have to be pretty unlucky for that to happen... plus it's useful for when people reach the end of the storyline while waiting for new content

6 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

You ask this because you are level40 and cant progress in the story

3 minutes ago, johntrine said:

not really. [...] plus it's useful for when people reach the end of the storyline while waiting for new content

o-okay. Well...I guess I tried ( ' - ')

The waiting for drops exists since the first "get a gem from the dark lord" quests. RNG is part of the game.

maybe player battle give some reward in the top towrer of fame

Guild: Guildvs guild  

Battle Boss girl and the girl stirp the clothes if your healt (ego) in 75%,50%25% and loss.  The guild

reward: this girl in the Guild gallery  an /or the player  gets coint (top damager)

Guild upgrades 

Edited by macska

47 minutes ago, macska said:

maybe player battle give some reward in the top towrer of fame

Guild: Guildvs guild  

Battle Boss girl and the girl stirp the clothes if your healt (ego) in 75%,50%25% and loss.  The guild

reward: this girl in the Guild gallery  an /or the player  gets coint (top damager)

Guild upgrades 

Battle boss girl....

This gives a lot of opportunities.

There could be a battle every day at a certain time where all player can participate against a boss girl (a giantess perhaps?).
All the players can fuck her every 5 minutes until an hour has passed and she is gone for the day.
If enough players did enough damage (brought enough pleasure) she strips a piece of clothing.
The player who did the most damage gets the girl and for the numbers 2 and 3 there is an other prize.
Over the course of a week she removes pieces of clothing and gets stronger.
After 7 days she is naked and people who attended all 7 days unlock a steamy hot scene of her.
If one day the playerbase can't beat her within the hour she runs away and all progress is reset.

Any thoughts?

51 minutes ago, bernsai said:

Any thoughts?

worldbosses are nothing new and work fine in other games. but the way you describe it, wouldnt it only be interesting for the 1-2% at the top of the leaderboard. The guys with the highest stats would win again and again, anyone under levelcap would be disappointed every....fckn...time.

There is quite a number of threads/comments in this forum about how contests are pretty rough later on, that would be even worse.

• Like 1

Fantastic idea :D

and an other idea for example  

-Tavern 

in the tavern some girl  quest giver 

for example  collect 2 drops fairy jucey ,10 demon horn and 100 magic essence 

this item found (troll battle ,market .pachinko or mission...)

and if complete the quest striping the girl

opinion?

6 minutes ago, macska said:

opinion?

New buildings are always nice. Assuming the devs could create quests that fit everyone (obviously a lv10 has way less worlds to gather items from and less money to play pachinko for them than a lv 40).

What happens after the quest is done and the girl stripped?

->Will she get her clothes back and start a new quest? Wouldn't that become way less appealing after short time since you already saw her nude before?

-->Only way to prevent that would be to change the girl or the scene on a regular base. So the devs have to create a (tavern-)harem beside your constantly growing story/event harem!? ( ' - ')

38 minutes ago, macska said:

you are right  just I'm trying :/

I'm sure all ideas are appreciated. Its harder to think about something new than to criticize. Dont want to discourage anyone but to show flaws so the ideas can get a little bit more sophisticated. The more thought-out, the higher the chances it gets implemented. ( ' - ')

root.gif

Edited by Sarkasth

57 minutes ago, macska said:

-Tavern 

in the tavern some girl  quest giver 

for example  collect 2 drops fairy jucey ,10 demon horn and 100 magic essence 

this item found (troll battle ,market .pachinko or mission...)

and if complete the quest striping the girl

opinion?

Like the idea. The girls at the stands in beginner village could be used for this to give old locations replay value. The girls will get increasingly more expensive in terms of items and the items needed are from further and further worlds. Every time you complete a guest of one of these girls they strip and after a number of quests she is naked. Maybe something that they have a drop chance so you keep doing the quest to get the girl?

there already is the idea of a "nice to have" feature:

-button to sell all trash and/or stacks instead of only 1item per click

would like to add the idea of locking epic items manually or by default so you dont accidently sell them but confirm it in some way to this.

I would like an option to reset a girl back to Level 1.

Since I just found out you earn more XP when you fight with level 1 girls, and all my girls are higher level. I don't earn as much as I could have.

....Not sure how well this will be taken but here goes...

How about something to do with equipment you don't need other than just reselling back to the vender? Either use it to make into higher grade stuff, and no I don't mean right away to epic gear but have to work it up the ladder of gear, you could use the story item drops to help fuel the upgrade but it would still cost a little money, but it is just a thought.

Disclaimer : It's not an improvement of the game but a suggestion for the forum. I still thought I should put that here though.

From what I discovered by posting a few messages here and there, you decided to forbid people from editing their messages once a more recent answer is posted. I agree with that because it can be confusing sometimes but you should make an exception for the first post. The ability to edit the main post is a must-have for all forums and especially for game related forum as it allows players to make and improve tutorials efficiently. So please implement that

• Like 1

I suggest game comments should update more fashionable pieces for money and koban

Open random gifts in the game

Connect friends in the game

Chat live in the game

Donates Koban randomly during battle with the boss

These are my suggestions for GM review

sexy-fox-anime-girls-art-wide.jpg

20 minutes ago, wms0508 said:

1.) I suggest game comments should update more fashionable pieces for money and koban

2.) Open random gifts in the game

3.) Connect friends in the game

4.) Chat live in the game

5.) Donates Koban randomly during battle with the boss

These are my suggestions for GM review

Its really hard to understand what you are saying, guess you use google translator!? ( ' - ')

1.) dont understand at all

2.) you get a random gift when you finish all daily missions

3.) there most likely will be some sort of guild thing in the future

4.) if guilds get implemented there should be some guildchat or pm.

5.) donate? Guess you want kobans as reward for battles!? Won't happen sorry. ( ' -')

I like this game, here some ideas of mine for the dorp of girls

1) Every time you fight a level boss you increases the chance of obtain a girl, like 0.01%, this porcentage stack until you get a girl, and dont go away if you fight other boss, is independent in every level. somethin like: "every time that the girls of the enemy harem see you in action are more willing to go with you" 

2) Other option is a random drop like a item, in this case a pasive item, (like the green orbs) every time you get one, you have 0,5 % more chance to obtain a girl with that boss, all the quest item of the level (like the green orbs) That you did not use become this item at the end of the level (o when you obtain the level girl), all this item is consume after you get a girl, so you have to star again if you want more.

3) boosters (maybe weak ones) must be for a number of fight, no for a amount of time, for people who do not have so much time to play, and must be a booster to girls more easy. (I personally do not see much use of booster right now)

4) if the firts idea if implemented or the second one, can affect the drop in pachinko as well?, is up to you this one.

hope you like the ideas, sorry for my english.

it would be cool to have the girls have more slots to put their money till you collect it. currenty every second that you dont collect anything is wasted. you could make it like the battle-energy, every 5 (or lets say every 10) levels the money slots increases by one:

lvl 1 - 1 slot

lvl 10 - 2 slots

lvl 20 - 3 slots

and so on...

so lets say you have a girl with 900$/h and every 20 minutes you can collect 300$ from her.

at lvl 1 you need to collect every 20 minutes (1x 300$) to not loose anything

at lvl10 every 40 minutes (2x 300$)

at lvl 20 every 60 minutes (3x 300$)

and so on...

and yes i know that with higher affection the timespan increases, but its still too low to not loose good cash while sleeping. :-)

• Like 3