Ideas Main

On 10/1/2020 at 9:09 PM, Тёмный Властелин said:

Ok, I have a suggestion. It would be cool to increase tier 1 boss cap levels for the bosses, starting from Silvanus (? or maybe a bit later... Bremen or Finalmecia). You reach tier 1 cap level way quicker than obtaining 3 villain girls. So you have to waste a ton of fights to get them and lose the boss level progression you could have had otherwise. That's not fun (to say the least).

And vice versa, decrease the amount of levels on tier 2, cause here you get the girl relatively quickly and then have to wait a lot of time to reach tier 3 and start getting shards for the 3d girl.

Thanks.

I understand to have a "more balanced way" that you would need in all tiers approximatly the time to finish the tier is the same time to finish all tier girls.

Since it is easy to gain XP it is also much easier to beat the first bosses even in tier 2 for casual players

And the shard range for the first bosses is huge - it takes until Jackson to go under 10 or so.

(the FAQ is up date with Legendary Contest and shards, just no range info https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/6164-frequently-asked-questions-answers/

On the other hand I might have "to old history" that in my eyes the shard system and the tiers itself and the daily contest rebalancing seems are such big progress, that I'd think this is a minor point which would need to figure out the "usual boss fights needed to gain all three tier 1 girls". And Magic Forest and beyond are level 170/210/260/... for Tier1.

So yes, I'm grinding on some tier 2 as well to finally reach tier 3.

Yet I'm not sure if it would be the dot on the i or just some player convenience.

PS: and without the tier system, the event girls on the first bosses were "doubled the pain" compared to nowadays... also an old memory.

Edited by windia

Favored Club status idea

Judges are supposed to be impartial, but they all have "preferred" positions and styles. What about adding some new backgrounds to the clubs which must be purchased by the club members. The new backgrounds would reflect on the club members' style and provide a small percentage chance of getting a judge favorable to the club. The benefit would be small, but it gives clubs something else to spend money and kobans on and might gain members a few extra victories in the arena, champion, or tower combats.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Thinking 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Copper said:

Just won Cheryl from battling Pandora Witch. While doing so I noticed that my maxed out level of 500 was... well... maxed out. Could we let the level counter continue for when/if additional Tiers are added?

No, that defeats the purpose of having a max level, so that their strength doesn't continue to increase.