Ideas Main

I was reading again some of the daily missions(that we usually end ul without read) and came to my mind when I saw the "Meet the biggest ego man" a new power for our hero! I think that in 1 or 2 worlds in the future,after our hero leaves the Heroes college,he could devop a power based on "Luffy's Haoshoku no haki",just imagine,an entire army of girls or minions and he just activate his power and like in the daily mission,a red beam makes all the army fall on their on fluids...;) It will be super,mega,ultra coooool!!!!

Ps: sorry for the bad english

Edited by sanjkame

12 hours ago, sanjkame said:

I was reading again some of the daily missions(that we usually end ul without read) and came to my mind when I saw the "Meet the biggest ego man" a new power for our hero! I think that in 1 or 2 worlds in the future,after our hero leaves the Heroes college,he could devop a power based on "Luffy's Haoshoku no haki",just imagine,an entire army of girls or minions and he just activate his power and like in the daily mission,a red beam makes all the army fall on their on fluids...;) It will be super,mega,ultra coooool!!!!

Ps: sorry for the bad english

there is also the guard misson which gives the idea of him becoming a royal guard to the hental god or something

With all the new upgrades to the PvP sections of the game(which are awesome by the way) there is one aspect of the game, which is slowly deteriorating. And that is the harem. Basically players who don't collect all the girls and/or are not upgrading them to 3 stars have much more money to invest in PvP so in short and long-term they will fare better than the rest in PvP.

My suggestion is that there is an incentive to get more girls and upgrade them to 3&5 stars respectively.

You implement a harem rating.

3 🌟 harem: all girls are upgraded to 3 stars -- 10% cash bonus on all collections

4 🌟 harem: all girls 3 stars + all 5 star girls at 4 stars -- 20% bonus

5 🌟 harem: all girls fully upgraded -- 30% bonus

Those would be great incentives especially in the late game, because upgrading all girls to 5 stars is just terribly hard ( takes more than a year) and should pay accordingly. Even 4 stars takes at least 7 months if you're collecting all the girls.

Otherwise upgrading girls beyond 2 stars just doesn't make any sense financially because the return of investment is huge ( years!!) once you get close to 100 girls.

I hope you will consider this.

Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, wurstbrot said:

With all the new upgrades to the PvP sections of the game(which are awesome by the way) there is one aspect of the game, which is slowly deteriorating. And that is the harem. Basically players who don't collect all the girls and/or are not upgrading them to 3 stars have much more money to invest in PvP so in short and long-term they will fare better than the rest in PvP.

My suggestion is that there is an incentive to get more girls and upgrade them to 3&5 stars respectively.

You implement a harem rating.

3 🌟 harem: all girls are upgraded to 3 stars -- 10% cash bonus on all collections

4 🌟 harem: all girls 3 stars + all 5 star girls at 4 stars -- 20% bonus

5 🌟 harem: all girls fully upgraded -- 30% bonus

Those would be great incentives especially in the late game, because upgrading all girls to 5 stars is just terribly hard ( takes more than a year) and should pay accordingly. Even 4 stars takes at least 7 months if you're collecting all the girls.

Otherwise upgrading girls beyond 2 stars just doesn't make any sense financially because the return of investment is huge ( years!!) once you get close to 100 girls.

I hope you will consider this.

Keep up the good work!

while an incentive to up girls is a good thing the implementation should not be as you said. whenever you get a new girl you cant afford to instantly up to 3/4/5 stars your cash increase drops and makes it take even longer to upgrade them. it could be done based on numbers, like +1% for every 10th 3star girl, +1% for every x 4star girl and +1% for every y 5star girl where x and y need to be some balanced numbers. y can be 1, x more like 2 or so. so having 100 3 stars, 20 4 stars (not yet possible but will be) and 10 5 stars will result in the same increase you suggested but there will never be a time where you suddenly get less/no bonus. and my adaption rewards veteran/active players more than newbies which is a thing the community is requesting since months.

Edited by Habi

I am frustrated by fighting the stupid dark Lord for over 70 times today only, just for her special bunny girl of Easter.

I know there is a chance that increases every time I beat him to get a girl. But I think mine is bugged or something, I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

So my Suggestion is to Add the chance percentage somewhere to be seen every time you make a fight, so you get higher hopes.

On ۱۳۹۷/۱/۱۹ at 11:43 PM, Baronson said:

I really want a battle again button on the results/rewards page after you finish a battle. All that extra clicking of scrolling over to start battle, then hitting skip, then hitting ok, then going back to start battle is super annoying especially when spending kobans to do 100+ battles in a row for limited girls. I would like to eliminate all that unnecessary mouse movement that I have to do right now. Thank you.

Hey man, I would really suggest to use your browser's features for a change.

You don't have to enter every fight you want to make yourself.

On the world map, instead of clicking on the boss battle link, hold CTRL and keep clicking the battle icon, it opens it's battle screen as many times as you want in back tabs. and then browse between tabs using CTRL+Tab , and click start on each one.

That's it, it was that easy. Stop wasting your time on things like this.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Habi said:

while an incentive to up girls is a good thing the implementation should not be as you said. whenever you get a new girl you cant afford to instantly up to 3/4/5 stars your cash increase drops and makes it take even longer to upgrade them. it could be done based on numbers, like +1% for every 10th 3star girl, +1% for every x 4star girl and +1% for every y 5star girl where x and y need to be some balanced numbers. y can be 1, x more like 2 or so. so having 100 3 stars, 20 4 stars (not yet possible but will be) and 10 5 stars will result in the same increase you suggested but there will never be a time where you suddenly get less/no bonus. and my adaption rewards veteran/active players more than newbies which is a thing the community is requesting since months.

True. But it would be a lot more complicated to implement and not easy to show (like with a star rating on the harem) and if you plan ahead it usually doesn't take more than a day or two to upgrade a girl to level 3. For the the 5 star girls it will be harder but a five star harem will only be possible for veterans or people who don't collect event girls. And they will have a lot fewer girls so 30% of like 30 girls is not really worth it. I think your implementation is the better/fairer one, but not as practical.

On 4/26/2018 at 4:57 AM, ManFucker said:

I am frustrated by fighting the stupid dark Lord for over 70 times today only, just for her special bunny girl of Easter.

I know there is a chance that increases every time I beat him to get a girl. But I think mine is bugged or something, I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

So my Suggestion is to Add the chance percentage somewhere to be seen every time you make a fight, so you get higher hopes.

yeah it would help alot so u don't rage ver not getting it

welp, i just saw this but i already posted so i'll just copy and paste.

Every time a girl gets a new Affection level, her look changes which i enjoy. We can also refer back to previous looks by clicking the dots, however why can't the girls stay looking that way?

I wish there was a way for the girls to keep a previous look because i enjoy the new looks, however i would like to be able to battle using their previous looks, or to just have a change of scenery during battles. I hope you consider this feature.

6 hours ago, Diemondz said:

welp, i just saw this but i already posted so i'll just copy and paste.

Every time a girl gets a new Affection level, her look changes which i enjoy. We can also refer back to previous looks by clicking the dots, however why can't the girls stay looking that way?

I wish there was a way for the girls to keep a previous look because i enjoy the new looks, however i would like to be able to battle using their previous looks, or to just have a change of scenery during battles. I hope you consider this feature.

there is no need for that if u can simply move it back unless u mean in story because if u do it doesn't make sense

Edited by jacktim
did not spell right

would still be neat to be able to choose how you want your girls to look like and have it stay that way even during pvp, it's no game changer it's just for personal preference. Because right now i'm kinda unsure if i want to level up a girl to get a new look, especially since i cant change it back for fights.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Diemondz said:

would still be neat to be able to choose how you want your girls to look like and have it stay that way even during pvp, it's no game changer it's just for personal preference. Because right now i'm kinda unsure if i want to level up a girl to get a new look, especially since i cant change it back for fights.

i thought it was a goof but then i checked it and yeah it odd that u can't change it in pvp yet u can change it outside of it

3 hours ago, test_user said:

Make it possible to get female bosses added to your harem. I don't see Finalmecia available but it would be great to get her in my harem

The story writer already told on discord that this will never happen.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The story writer already told on discord that this will never happen.

Okay, thanks. I'm guessing the other more side character girls in the story are also unobtainable forever too, right?

Edited by test_user

1 hour ago, test_user said:

Okay, thanks. I'm guessing the other more side character girls in the story are also unobtainable forever too, right?

thats wrong. it was just last week when we got "not ninja" agate into the epic pachinko. also the january event was dedicated to side characters completely.

as for the trolls: the finalmecia version as presented in w9 will never be part of anyones harem. but there still are possibilities. she could have a good twin sister. there could be alternate versions of her. if the devs really want to add her (this is where my doubt comes into play) they'd find a way without breaking that hard statement of not making trolls droppable. but thats just my opinion full of wild speculation. just keep asking it, maybe they change their minds. :-)

Edited by Habi

11 hours ago, Habi said:

thats wrong. it was just last week when we got "not ninja" agate into the epic pachinko. also the january event was dedicated to side characters completely.

as for the trolls: the finalmecia version as presented in w9 will never be part of anyones harem. but there still are possibilities. she could have a good twin sister. there could be alternate versions of her. if the devs really want to add her (this is where my doubt comes into play) they'd find a way without breaking that hard statement of not making trolls droppable. but thats just my opinion full of wild speculation. just keep asking it, maybe they change their minds. :-)

Cool. I was thinking it would be nice to have the Finalmecia that appears in the "Trapped City" mission of World 9 as well as the other minor character girls that appear there in the same scene.

Hi,

What if there was any other way of spending/trading the story energy bar with other stuff like kobans, fists for fighting the bosses (I don't know what that is called) because we could get a huge benefit from it in fighting bosses more frequently (you could just make a time proportionality between the energy bar and the fists (eg. Time required for one fist is 30 mins, and time required for the production 20 energy units is 30 mins, so therefore, the whole energy bar could give you 5 fists) ) it's going to be a great help and since we are not getting any benefit from it other than playing the story mode

Regards,

FC

IDEA: What if the Lightning Bolt for your energy also worked as a quick link to the current Quest and the Fist quick linked to Adventure. For those of us with poor internet connections makin it slow to load things like the drop-down menu.

Hi

How about you make a sale every week or so on the gifts in the market (I have around 35 girls need to be upgraded, and minimum money that needs to be paid for the 3rd upgrade only is around 2.5 million, regardless the amount of time required to gather that money, and not to mention the 4th and 5th upgrade) it's gonna be beneficial and won't cost you anything since you only get paid for the kobans and not the normal money

Regards, 

FC