Ideas Main

On 10/15/2018 at 8:40 AM, Observer_X said:
On 10/14/2018 at 4:34 PM, Gambit126 said:

Would it be possible to put the league challenge timer on the front page please?

Even better if together with the actual quantity of challenge tokens. :)

I second this thought, and also to change the combativity icon with the challenge token icon. Although I'm not against fisting, I don't think we are fisting everything we are cumming to.

The result shouldn't be too much unlike the image below. (Please excuse my poor image editing skills.)

image.thumb.png.66fa06df9ebd80fbbbd7a76f909e2a44.png

• 2 weeks later...

With the increase in xp and energy, we're now leveling faster than the market can provide us with equipment or books for our girls.  This contributes to a horrible PvP and League experience.   Currently, the best place for gear (outside Epic Pachinko which is too expensive - I still have yet to get enough kobans to play) is Great Pachinko - thank you for adding legendary gear to it!  it was helpful in the lower levels.  However, now that we're getting higher in level, it's harder to get those needed single stat legendaries as it takes many many many rolls to get them and Great Pachinko has become too expensive in the higher levels - especially since we're earning less comparatively due to fighting lower level villains during event after event after event.  

Better balance is needed....  

Suggestions: 

1.  Please increase the appearance rate of legendary items in the market as we get higher in level - similar to what you've done with gifts.  I'm level 183 and playing for about 7 months - I've only seen legendary equipment in the market twice.  Whenever I lose a battle, I'm faced with suggestions on how to improve stats - like buying gear.... but it's no good if all i see are common and rare gear in the market.  Common and rare gifts have disappeared from my market inventory as I've leveled up.... now, the same needs to be done for gear and books....

2.  Please increase the appearance of rare and epic books in the market.  I've never seen a legendary book and not sure if they exist in the game, but it would be good to add those in as well.  Again, phase out the common and rare books/mags as you get higher in level like you do with the gifts.

3.  Either decrease the cost of Great Pachinko so we can try to get better gear more often - and have greater chance to get single stat legendary gear.... OR.... provide us with an alternate revenue stream during events so we can continue to fight the lower level villains for event girls and continue to keep up with the leveling.  Perhaps maybe our Harem rewards double money during events?? - maybe it's the girls' way of making sure we don't "forget" them while we chase after other girls??

4.  We're outleveling villains and not even getting them to their max level before we leave their world.  Perhaps have them increase in their levels faster too?  This would also give us the opportunity to get their max monetary yield prior to moving on to the next world which would help in paying for the expensive gear and books in the market and we can get another spin on Great Pachinko.

• Thanks 1

I concur with Mr. Goodfellow, and figured I'd highlight the legendary gear issue. Given that money is already a tight commodity, putting gear in the market more often would not be that overpowering. Additionally, I would REALLY like to second changing gear in the Great Pachinko. It would be nice if ALL legendary gear in the Great Pachinko were single stat only. That would give a legitimate pathway to such gear while still keeping it fairly rare. As it stands now, anything but a girl is a complete failure, but at least if single stat gear, it would lessen the blow for not getting anything.

In regards to #3, I think the better alternative would be to increase the benefit of leveling up girls. Right now, you drop millions to get a $100/hour increase. If you increased the impact of leveling up girls, it rewards your investment AND supports the reason people play in the first place--to see girl pictures. This seems like a win-win, but right now I have to avoid leveling girls because it's not cost effective :(

Finally, and additional suggestion regarding clubs. Can you make it so a blue dot appears on the chat bubble for club chat when new messages are left? I mean it's not THAT hard to check, but it'd would still be nice to just know right off people are talking. Plus, it might help people even realize the button is there, as I almost missed it.

• Like 1

I don't know if i forget or not, but i feel  miss my weekly reward(cause i already calculate the money, exp, and kobans still the same and my position in weekly top already reset, and this week we got many bug like when done day challenge the gift don't come out except we refresh) and this week i already work out to be top 1000 and even top 100, and now i feel bad. maybe my suggestion is make history what event related so we can see if we already got reward, girl, or any event. like some new web page is history with our own character activity got record in it so we can check did we miss something.

Edited by StrangerHero

I was thinking about the arena, and while you get rewards for winning 16 matches, I was thinking it's missing just a bit of umph. Just a minor little idea that I think would go a long way is to reward players with a single koban if they can win ALL 3 of their randomly selected matches. This would A) Make things a bit more exciting, B) Encourage players to try and win all 3 instead of just picking the easy wins, and 3) Bolster Mojo a bit by bringing in risk/reward.

Not a major idea or a priority, but I think it would add a little fun in addition to potentially giving us a few more kobans (realistically, it would be a pretty small increase).

Missions currently have various color backgrounds depending on how long they take: White are Basic/Short, Green are Rare/Intermediate, and Yellow are Epic/Long. The Event missions also have a white background, and since everything else seems to be color coded, I think a different color would make sense, but not necessarily the Purple that's used for Legendary items. Perhaps a Red for Missions would be good.

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

Missions currently have various color backgrounds depending on how long they take: White are Basic/Short, Green are Rare/Intermediate, and Yellow are Epic/Long. The Event missions also have a white background, and since everything else seems to be color coded, I think a different color would make sense, but not necessarily the Purple that's used for Legendary items. Perhaps a Red for Missions would be good.

Event mission background colours depend on the event. Every event has its own colour scheme. This event happens to have an extremely white one.

On 11/16/2018 at 3:24 AM, Chthugha said:

Event mission background colours depend on the event. Every event has its own colour scheme. This event happens to have an extremely white one.

Thanks for clarifying. Maybe some sort of patterned background or border would be good for event missions, then, since they could use a color scheme that way.

Something that indicates the percentage you have a chance to win a girl from one of the villains would be nice. Mostly so I know which girl from an event I actually have a decent enough chance to get so I don't end up wasting my time trying to get a girl I have less than 1 percent chance if there is a better chance available.

Edited by Valnit

17 minutes ago, Valnit said:

Something that indicates the percentage you have a chance to win a girl from one of the villains would be nice. Mostly so I know which girl from an event I actually have a decent enough chance to get so I don't end up wasting my time trying to get a girl I have less than 1 percent chance if there is a better chance available.

Event girls all have the same drop rate, this doesn't change from girl to girl.

I've just used up quite a bit of kobans for a girl who hasn't dropped. so here is an idea how about if someone has 600 winning battles against an opponent, the girl auto drops. 600 combativity is 6450 kobans. this way it takes into account the time the girls are around which ranges from a week to 4 days, at most a person can probably use 40 combatvity per day so presuming a person wants a particular girl and spends all there combatvity on that one for a week. which is 280 energy subtract from the total 600, if the girl still hasn't dropped which happens on occasion, if they spend the amount of comvativity to meet the the max 600 combatabity it will cost 3440 kobans which is just a 2000 short of the epic panchinko which auto drops +10 other items. This is why I think its logical that 3440 kobans for an auto drop if they are focusing and 6450 if they are not is a good balance.

This is just a counter measure against the misfortune of spending that much kobans and still getting nothing, though its just an idea. 

• Like 1

The boosters seemed like a good idea and were quite useful at the lower levels, but at my current level and with my relatively high combat stats it just feels like the boosters barely make a difference, especially the Common ones. I was thinking, would it be difficult to modify them so that they give a percentage boost to your combat stats rather than a flat number boost? This way they can still be useful at higher levels. Otherwise they're just wasted rewards from PvP combat given that they sell for almost nothing, they're just building up and going unused by high-level players.

I've noticed that the "Current Money" always round it's value Up and I think the money should always round it's value Down, that would basically avoid situations like the one presented in this image, in witch it looks like I can pay, but in reality I don't have the money to do so.

HH.png

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Idea / suggestion request ;

In harem, the magnifying glass, sort harem girls by --->

can you add "level"   to the sort category

so we can figure out which girl is lowest level that needs EXP given them ?

also ditto ;  sort by amount of affection so we can figure out

which girl needs the least amount of gifts to be able to "upgrade"  ?

thanks for your help ;  good game so far

have been managing to get girl drops from all bosses and events

with one simple trick ;  I wait till I have 10+ fists/combativity

then I spend 12 kobans to get a 10X fight

that has produced a *bucketload* of girl drops for me so far.

Antsy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion: Make a "one time purchase per account (ID)" that allows everyone to buy a specific girl for given amount of money. (all girls except from Legendary days and Patreon ones)

For the people who desperately want to have a girl they don't have and can't have... and have to wait another year for some revival to come again. I don't see how this can be a bad move, but people actually paying to have that last "Girl Variant" right now!