General

must say, after playing other game due to the suggestion popup in the game, hentai hero is BY FAR the best game out of all. it's a game which can be played regardless if you're pay while playing or not kinda guy... if you understand what i'm saying... playiing this game FEELS like playing a game and not playing a "pls pay 5 bucks to continue the story" kinda shitty game... so.. Keep on being awesome guy!!! and i'm hyped for the upcoming update!!!

41 minutes ago, Kalion said:

I just wonder how you change the main character's look. There is the mario bros hats, and some other characters that I have seen but no real way that I have seen to change the look of the character.

The hats and clothes are random and cant be changed yet.

13 minutes ago, go2 said:

What the hell are the gems for and how do you use them 

Thats some deeply thought criticizm. Glad you didn't hesitate to look in the forum for this topic but instantly shared your opinion here.

To answer your question: its a quest item. Those items are needed to progress in the story. ( ' - ')

I registered myself on these gangster game to get these 600 gold chips but i didnt get some i also registered on fap titans to gain these chips but still the same ....... nothing 

By the way fap titans isnt that worse its better that ive imagined 

7 minutes ago, beyaz said:

I registered myself on these gangster game to get these 600 gold chips but i didnt get some i also registered on fap titans to gain these chips but still the same ....... nothing 

By the way fap titans isnt that worse its better that ive imagined 

cool story bro. Maybe you find some new friends in the thread that was created just for this special issue ( ' - ')

Edited by Sarkasth

A decent enough time killer, but poorly designed.  The simplest problem, and easiest to fix, is the absurdly skinny scroll bar.  Trying to quickly scroll while collecting money is virtually impossible and usually just results in clicking on one of the girls.  You could easily double its size without obstructing the view of anything and it would make the UI much better.  Speaking of collecting money, there's a reason idle games have means of automatic collection even if it has to be unlocked.  Forcing people to log in to collect things is a mobile game mechanic designed to punish players for not constantly checking on the game.  It's a bad mechanic in general and does not work with a browser game.  Especially when Bunny, the first girl everyone gets, only spends half an hour building up cash while other characters spend anywhere from 1 hour to 4.  It would be substantially better if the third tier affection unlock made money collection an automatic cash per minute/second collection process.  Or even if there was an upgradeable item that would automatically collect but only up to a certain amount of cash or over a certain amount of time.

The battle system doesn't really add anything to the game.  With how often contests that provide points for beating storyline NPCs it's a waste to spend battle points increasing your rank.  Add in that the NPCs provide better rewards and the fact that it's impossible for everyone to have a high rank with so many players and there isn't any point to participating at all.  This seeming uselessness is compounded by how unbalanced the girls are.  Even at the same level Bunny, again this is the first girl everyone gets, seems to have higher stats than any other girl I've gotten so far including a Sporty Noemy from Pachinko and Summer Red Battler from the event.  Why are free storyline girls outshining specialty girls that require premium currency to acquire?  Then there's the challenge of forming a party.  With 3 stats the actual formation is a matter of trial and error based on an educated guess as you try to max out party stats.  Not too difficult, but unnecessarily complicated.

All of that is fairly minor though compared to the energy consumption.  The energy needed grows rapidly while the energy pool and replenishment remains minuscule slowing the game to a crawl.  There isn't even XP gain for half the times energy is used, nor any consistency in how much XP is earned for spending energy, providing no reward beyond that single step forward through the main adventure.  Definitely not worth the 10 energy it costs.  Since there's no practical way to get the currency needed to buy energy in game, the only solution is to wait or spend real money.  This pay to play system will drive away a lot of players sooner or later.  I don't plan on quitting yet, but the game can be a lot better.  Mostly by eliminating the mobile/facebook mechanics that are designed to milk players of money for little to no reward.  Getting new and specialty girls from Pachinko should be enough incentive on its own to get players who will pay to spend money on gold coins.

29 minutes ago, Tinman said:

absurdly skinny scroll bar

.....there is a wheel on my mouse for that...

The battle system doesn't really add anything to the game

there are plans for PvP content as far as i know

Why are free storyline girls outshining specialty girls that require premium currency to acquire?

If premium currency girls would be outstanding stronger the game would be pay2win instead of pay2play

Since there's no practical way to get the currency needed to buy energy in game, the only solution is to wait or spend real money.

Its and idle game. Waiting is half of the game ( ' - ')

10 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

.....there is a wheel on my mouse for that...

Most small portable mice and laptop track pads don't have that.  So this game is for desktop players only?

10 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

there are plans for PvP content as far as i know

As far as you know?  So you don't know for sure, and my problems are still legitimate right now.

11 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

If premium currency girls would be outstanding stronger the game would be pay2win instead of pay2play

Except Bunny is the FIRST girl.  Her, Princess Agate, and Jennie should not be vastly outperforming much rarer characters that most people wouldn't get until later in the game.

16 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

Its and idle game. Waiting is half of the game ( ' - ')

If waiting were only half the game I probably wouldn't have said anything.  I've been playing for close to a month and I've only recently begun the Mario levels.  I've already pointed out how the money mechanic punishes players for being idle, and just because waiting for energy is part of the game doesn't mean it can't be done poorly.

On 7/5/2017 at 3:06 PM, Tinman said:

The battle system doesn't really add anything to the game.  With how often contests that provide points for beating storyline NPCs it's a waste to spend battle points increasing your rank.  Add in that the NPCs provide better rewards and the fact that it's impossible for everyone to have a high rank with so many players and there isn't any point to participating at all.  This seeming uselessness is compounded by how unbalanced the girls are.  Even at the same level Bunny, again this is the first girl everyone gets, seems to have higher stats than any other girl I've gotten so far including a Sporty Noemy from Pachinko and Summer Red Battler from the event.  Why are free storyline girls outshining specialty girls that require premium currency to acquire?  Then there's the challenge of forming a party.  With 3 stats the actual formation is a matter of trial and error based on an educated guess as you try to max out party stats.  Not too difficult, but unnecessarily complicated.

A few things:

1) Sarkasth is right. They're still working on developing PvP content. But yes, at the moment, there isn't any point to it outside of personal satisfaction.

2) Rather than complicated, the way stats work right now is overly simple. The only thing that really matters is: main stat > everything else. Focus solely on maximizing your main stat and you maximize your entire potential. Which isn't even mentioning how completely unnecessary it is to worry about maximizing your stats in the first place when all the other players are nerfed by having their girls' stats ignored.

3) Looking you up in the tower, you appear to specialize in Know-how. That means Summer Red Battler is infinitely better than Bunny for you. In fact, S. Red could be considered the best Know-how girl currently in the game, except perhaps compared to Samane. So I have absolutely no idea how you came to the conclusion that Bunny is better. Though if that's not you and somehow someone just happens to share your name and you do actually specialize in Hardcore... then of course Bunny is better! S. Red is a Know-how girl and Sporty Noemy is a Charm girl. A girl who matches your specialization is always gonna be better, barring very few exceptions. Among just Hardcore girls, Bunny is ultimately low-tier.

Edited by Janaff

3 hours ago, Janaff said:

3) Looking you up in the tower, you appear to specialize in Know-how. That means Summer Red Battler is infinitely better than Bunny for you. In fact, S. Red could be considered the best Know-how girl currently in the game, except perhaps compared to Samane. So I have absolutely no idea how you came to the conclusion that Bunny is better. Though if that's not you and somehow someone just happens to share your name and you do actually specialize in Hardcore... then of course Bunny is better! S. Red is a Know-how girl and Sporty Noemy is a Charm girl. A girl who matches your specialization is always gonna be better, barring very few exceptions. Among just Hardcore girls, Bunny is ultimately low-tier.

I've recently changed a lot of my equipment, and with it my team formation, to maximize Know-How.  This was definitely not the case when I first posted.  And, from what you're telling me, a balanced build is absolutely useless.  I guess there was no point in maximizing all of my stats and I'll just focus on putting up my best Know-How girls.

5 hours ago, Tinman said:

I've recently changed a lot of my equipment, and with it my team formation, to maximize Know-How.  This was definitely not the case when I first posted.  And, from what you're telling me, a balanced build is absolutely useless.  I guess there was no point in maximizing all of my stats and I'll just focus on putting up my best Know-How girls.

Right, balanced is pointless. For now at least. It may change when they overhaul PvP. If you're interested in the specifics as to why:

Attack = Primary Stat + (3 x Alpha Girl's Same Stat)

Defence = (0.5 x Non-Primary Stat) + (1.5 x Alpha Girl's Same Stat)

With those calculations alone it means you need double of your other stats to reach equivalent effectiveness to your primary stat. But that's not the only issue. While your Attack is effective against all opponents, your Defences are only effective against players/bosses with the respective specializations, further reducing their usefulness to 1/3 that of your primary stat (assuming equal distribution of specializations among players).

And the final nail in the coffin is how your Ego is calculated:

Ego = (7.5 x Primary Stat (not from equipment)) + (12.5 x Primary Stat (from equipment)) + Endurance from equipment + (11 x Alpha Girl's Stat that matches your Primary Stat)

So not only does your primary stat determine your Attack, it's also basically the sole factor for determining your HP. (As an aside, this also shows how useless equips that give endurance instead of stats are.)

The only thing that benefits from increasing all 3 stats as much as possible is your Crit which is calculated by:

Crit = 0.005 x (Hardcore Stat + Charm Stat + Know-how Stat)

However, your Crit stat has a cap of 25% so you even that can only be taken so far.

I tried to white-hat hack the monetary system you lot have.  I tried to use a series of credit cards that were owned my deceased mother, and they got rejected   Good on you.  After a while, I noticed your automated system suspects fraud after a few times, so I tried it out using my actual credit card information.  It still got bounced as fraud.

So I think I found a bug. With the first 3 world's once I use all the materials required to get through the story the boss of that world stops dropping said materials. Which is great. Better farming for girls. Now I'm at stage 4 and have used all the keys necessary to progress the story but grunt is still dropping them

7 hours ago, Haile said:

I tried to white-hat hack the monetary system you lot have.  I tried to use a series of credit cards that were owned my deceased mother, and they got rejected   Good on you.  After a while, I noticed your automated system suspects fraud after a few times, so I tried it out using my actual credit card information.  It still got bounced as fraud.

My payments as well were denied as fraud. I contacted the company in charge of your payments and they claimed the  transactions never even came through to be dismissed as fraud.

Edited by Fuzzel

• 3 weeks later...

The rare bug I came across is when winning equipment or other drops from dark lord, etc it will not show when I am using phone browser but it does display when on computer.  I could scroll though arrows on equipment on phone and sometimes it resets and displays if I log out or if i leave market and re enter.  

I do not come across this when using the computer browser only when using mobile one.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Acidblood said:

i dont know where to say this but.

does energy not get refreshed after leveling anymore? i just hit 11 and energy didnt refill like before

1 hour ago, TALON said:

I noticed that too.  My last 2 level-ups did not refill my energy.  I don't know if this is a glitch or part of the update.  Either way, it NEEDS to be fixed.

With my secret witchcraft i invented the "search function". I assure you both it wasnt there before. Its completely new to me too, so i only managed to enter the keywords into it and hit enter. To find the answer to your problem is way above my skills but im sure you are both special little snowflakes who are so smart that you may find the solution directly in the results overview. You wont even need to check the existing topics. 

search.thumb.png.59dd4b9dbec4a16cb5eed18b434778d8.png

• Like 1