one girl you wish you didnt have

Which wouldn't be an issue if I hadn't other things to do than babysit her tiny drops. Even while working on the computer, tabbing in every 7 minutes isn't exactly the most effective way of doing things.

I guess I'll go back to time economy. I'd rather cash in 2400 every three hours than 94 every 7 minutes even though the lump sum would be higher (by roughly 7), my real time investment is so much higher. I'm considering opportunity costs here. And this marginally better outcomes assumes that you hit that button at the exact moment it's available which would require some mental upkeep and tabbing in a couple of seconds (at least) early every of those 25 times. In the other option you could miss your target by a minute or two or ten and the relative loss would be minimal.

In case people start to question my obsession with efficiency, I study economics.

Anyway, just explaining why I don't like that girl.

15 minutes ago, Don23 said:

Which wouldn't be an issue if I hadn't other things to do than babysit her tiny drops. Even while working on the computer, tabbing in every 7 minutes isn't exactly the most effective way of doing things.

I guess I'll go back to time economy. I'd rather cash in 2400 every three hours than 94 every 7 minutes even though the lump sum would be higher (by roughly 7), my real time investment is so much higher. I'm considering opportunity costs here. And this marginally better outcomes assumes that you hit that button at the exact moment it's available which would require some mental upkeep and tabbing in a couple of seconds (at least) early every of those 25 times. In the other option you could miss your target by a minute or two or ten and the relative loss would be minimal.

In case people start to question my obsession with efficiency, I study economics.

Anyway, just explaining why I don't like that girl.

I hated that timer as well, that's why I upgraded her to 1 star as soon as possible.
And before I knew it, I had her on 2 stars, which has a decent timer of 51 minutes for 893.
I always upgrade these small timer girls as fast as possible, to get them off those things >,<

• Like 1

it does affect it, but not as much as you think, its all about the girls place in your harem, I mean to upgrade bunny to 5 stars  was like 6000 affection, abrel is my 22 girl, her 3rd star is costing my 13000 affection, cant wait to see her 4th and 5th star affection cost

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2017 at 1:40 PM, pooplool said:

Due to these two i failed at getting Both Gork and Mala!!!

Plus i wasted over 700 Kobans due to that making the hole thing

even worse!

Well, good thing you didn't get Gork, it'll bring you nightmare in your dreams =,="

• Haha 2

On 10/25/2017 at 8:44 PM, Jack_HH said:

Absolutely, it's a matter of preferences. And I don't have a big problem with them. Now, if the devs started adding [transwomen], centaur girls (someone requested a girl with spider legs), then I would probably ask for a delete girl button. :P

I'd personally love a transwoman. But hey. That's me.

16 minutes ago, Varnart said:

@Chthugha don't know who Jessie is, and as far as I know, its a free world (mostly) and anyone can like or dislike whomever they want, I know some people don't like either of them, I personally do like them.

Jessie is the community manager and Mala is inspired by her ;)
(All those pinned threads started by JessieChan, that's the Jessie I am talking about)

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2017 at 12:16 PM, Shidou said:

Kinda wish I didn't had obtained Finalmecia :D 

Troll Final.png

@Shidou, Is that image for real? How did you get her? She doesn't appear on the drop list when I fight her and I do want her... even after the dragon incident...O.o

Does she start being dropapble after getting all her haremettes ?