one girl you wish you didnt have

On 10/10/2017 at 4:56 PM, Varnart said:

are there any, I mean yeah they all contribute money and T & A, but is there one you wish you hadn't gotten, or saved for later and gotten someone else instead?

arcana & kimie

the reason for that is wile trying to get Gork i got stuck with those two instead if they where event girls it would be ok but they are available drops during the hole year so instead of getting gork i got two girls i can get at any time of the year. 

also i guess also i kinda feel bad that i saved up for bunny five star instead of upgrading literally half of my harem. 

Princess Tiana. I save a month of free kobans to try get a event girl (I wanted that pretty blue elf so much!), and get her instead. She is basically Princess Noemy, and the only diference is her colors. Their poses are simply the same, and this in my opinion was a very lazy job. This is so frustating! It is like earn twice times the same girl, and gets more frustating yet cause she costs me the kobans that I work so hard to earn!

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Princess-Tiana

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NobodyPrime said:

Princess Tiana. I save a month of free kobans to try get a event girl (I wanted that pretty blue elf so much!), and get her instead. She is basically Princess Noemy, and the only diference is her colors. Their poses are simply the same, and this in my opinion was a very lazy job. This is so frustating! It is like earn twice times the same girl, and gets more frustating yet cause she costs me the kobans that I work so hard to earn!

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Princess-Tiana

do you mean Murakawa?

17 hours ago, pooplool said:

do you mean Murakawa?

If Murakawa was the blue elf, yes. I'm not sure about the name... But I will have to content myself with the wiki...

1 hour ago, pooplool said:

Due to these two i failed at getting Both Gork and Mala!!!

Because Kimie, I lost Justine in the school event. Was sad... but at least they are pretty and not a copy of other HH girl. And also, next event, the only girl of Dark Lord that will be able to bugger you is Sheherazade, so you will have more chance to get a nice girl (many people said that don't like Gork, so thinking in your future, maybe lost this event girls can be converted to a good thing in future ;)).

1 hour ago, pooplool said:

Plus i wasted over 700 Kobans due to that making the hole thing

even worse!

Is very awful waist kobans and do not earn any girl...:( to increase your chances to they be worthy, I recommend save them to be able to purchase at least a x10 games in Epic Pachinko. Doing the daily missions and winning some contests, you will have it until the end of the next event.

• Like 1

You people are  complaining about regular trol drops instead of event girls. They don't have anything that tie each other together in the system. You beat troll X - X many times and it drops a regular. But event girls are different, you can fight 10 times and drop it, but you can also fight 10.000 times and don't drop her. Stop blaming regular girls for your unlucky drops and be happy you dropped anything at all.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Jut enjoy every girl who join your harem. There will be a time when you will really want or need her to join your harem, also there will be a time when you wish you don't get any girl when fighting world boss.

For epic pachinko, it's worth to try for the event girl you want, cause we will never know when they will be obtainable again. Honestly, I want Vechta, 2 times epic pachinko, got Treasure (normal epic pachinko girl) and Queen Titania (Farmable in World 7), dissapointed. But, all I can do is collecting more kobans for next event, maybe my luck get better.

• Like 4

"Just be grateful for what you have"

I'm sure we all are happy when we get a new girl regardless, but that doesn't change the fact that we are picky and have preferences for some over others.  Personally I'm bitter against the Rikku girl since I tried for an epic pachinko event girl and got her instead.  As for normal girl drops, not really a fan of the housemaid.  Her general design doesn't interest me, and you see sooooo many of them going through invaded kingdom.

• Like 4

What Shidou was saying is since if you fight a boss for a event girl getting a normal boss girl off the boss does not reduce your chance at getting a event girl since event girls have a set drop rate unlike normal boss girls that have a reduced drop rate based on how many boss girls you have gotten off the boss already so getting a boss girl reduces your chance at getting another boss girl while event girls are not effected since they have a set drop rate.

Event girls have a higher chance to drop in epic pachinko during a event the only time you can really complain is if you're playing epic pachinko during a event for event girls and get one that can drop outside the event during it since that actually costs you kobans.

• Like 1

At first it was exciting to receive a girl for the Haren, now every time I receive a girl ... wtf more work! Clicking from phone is frustrating and I have to pay expensive fees in gift panties, add now every time the time between a girl and another is getting bigger (bye to random emotion). In short every time I feel more slave and less player. :|
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Eugénie... the whole thing with the food... iugh... I find it really disgusting. And I got two of them!!! D:

And Gork, I mean, I don't have something personal against tall girls, but she's just huge.

Gork is an orc, I find it both sexy and funny, her affection screens, I didn't get Eugene...yet, but its all preference, some people like sex with food

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Varnart said:

Gork is an orc, I find it both sexy and funny, her affection screens, I didn't get Eugene...yet, but its all preference, some people like sex with food

Absolutely, it's a matter of preferences. And I don't have a big problem with them. Now, if the devs started adding dick-girls, centaur girls (someone requested a girl with spider legs), then I would probably ask for a delete girl button. :P

• Like 4

I was disappointed in getting Princess Tiana, and that robot girl, from epic pachinko, during the "dark" event, instead of any event girl.
But that's only because all 3 non-boss-droppable event girls were extremely hot during this event.
I wouldn't even comment here, had the same thing happened at any other time.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Absolutely, it's a matter of preferences. And I don't have a big problem with them. Now, if the devs started adding dick-girls, centaur girls (someone requested a girl with spider legs), then I would probably ask for a delete girl button. :P

no just don't go after those girls, we don't need a delete button in my opinion

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Varnart said:

no just don't go after those girls, we don't need a delete button in my opinion

But what if you don't go for those girls but still get them on epic pachinko?

I'm not asking for one now, but if the devs start integrating more... lets say "niche" girls, then it might be a concept worth considering.

• Like 4