Tower of Fame timer

Rif-LeX

Where I can check how much time I have to new season of Tower of Fame on mobile browser Chrome? And I have problem that the game looks like mobile version on Chrome on my PC and on mobile phone when I use check "Version for PC".

5 hours ago, Rif-LeX said:

Where I can check how much time I have to new season of Tower of Fame on mobile browser Chrome? And I have problem that the game looks like mobile version on Chrome on my PC and on mobile phone when I use check "Version for PC".

What @Chthugha said. Also, please be mindful of where you post. "Bug reporting" is to report bugs, not to ask noob questions. Thanks.

39 minutes ago, Rif-LeX said:

Ok, thanks! But what about Chrome browsers? What have I do? Does all players have same problems or just me?

this is due to "mobile", not due to chrome. 

On PC you can make your window frame small and the mobile version of the game will appear. And then you also see no timer for league on PC...

2 hours ago, windia said:

this is due to "mobile", not due to chrome. 

On PC you can make your window frame small and the mobile version of the game will appear. And then you also see no timer for league on PC...

Indeed! Thank you! I even didn't notice that I have changed scale of my PC Chrome.