Platinum Card: 50% Off Daily Missions finish now

Tuscck

27 minutes ago, Tuscck said:

English is not my native language. Can anyone explain to me this sentence. Thx in advance

Platinum.thumb.png.45cac947cfcf83a1615fad7ed4daf436.png

Not sure how you play the game = which features you are aware of.

Daily Missions = you get 12 daily missions each day, three round about 1 minute, three round about 5 minutes, three between 8-12 minutes and three between 12 and 18 minutes. And most events have also one or more daily event missions.

These can be finished quicker by paying kobans. With platinum card you could finish those for half the kobans.

Why would you want to speed up? well, you could be short before reset time and finishing all daily missions give 150 kobans as gift, so it might be a valid investment to gather the XP from the daily mission and have more left due to the 150 koban gift.

this is the daily event mission of today - I could pay 206 kobans or wait another hour:

image.png.7ab11b59437f1eb21216d5145c84dbaf.png

In Epic Pachinko, were a guaranteed girl costs 5400 kobans = an EPx10 roll, there is in one of these options a "reroll" possible. 

As I never used neither the EPx10 roll nor the EPdraft roll, I cannot tell you in detail, at which moment the reroll is offered and what it does.

this is Epic Pachinko: image.png.9038cf9b5996a2693f610e3bf576379a.png

• Thanks 1