Endurance bonus vs Harem level

Sephira

Is there anyone who can tell me the formula on which the endurance bonus you get for the total level of your harem works? Reason i ask is mainly because when i just started this game this bonus raised reasonably fast in relation to the harem level but now that i'm a much higher level it feels like this bonus has reached a plateau with barely gaining a few points of bonus even when new girls and levels are added.

I could understand you wouldn't see much of a difference if your hero raised 1 level with the all the girls then gaining a level too but when there's a themed event with 8-9 new girls who can all be leveled up but you still see the bonus barely move i just wonder if that's intended i.e. the plateau i was talking about.

44 minutes ago, Sephira said:

Is there anyone who can tell me the formula on which the endurance bonus you get for the total level of your harem works? Reason i ask is mainly because when i just started this game this bonus raised reasonably fast in relation to the harem level but now that i'm a much higher level it feels like this bonus has reached a plateau with barely gaining a few points of bonus even when new girls and levels are added.

I could understand you wouldn't see much of a difference if your hero raised 1 level with the all the girls then gaining a level too but when there's a themed event with 8-9 new girls who can all be leveled up but you still see the bonus barely move i just wonder if that's intended i.e. the plateau i was talking about.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

while focusing on this detail:

image.png.d7ca8659371671262b9675394afb298e.png

which simply says: same absolute additional girl leve has less and less effect on harem bonus.