Rewards scalling

JoBod

I just did the survey for rewards in the game and was disappointed with the questions. I didn't think they allowed me to express how I felt about the rewards and there where no open question. So, here are some general comments about the rewards.

• The fact that we cannot accumulate Combativity and Kisses more then a very small amounts makes those rewards useless except for except for activities that can be done every one or two hour. When you receive 10 or 20 of them in monthly activities (like seasons), you have to spent them right away because you do not accumulate new one until you spend them.
  • The Affection Gift and the XP Book rewards should be better quantity for most activities. In particular for affection gift. Receiving 40 affection when you girls require thousands or ten of thousands affection to level, is kind of pathetic. I think this is something that should scale with player level.
  • Speaking of scaling, what you guys did for Places of Power is great. Giving the players the possibility to invest recourses for future rewards is very compelling and the rewards scaling was nicely done. The fact that we do not have to renew the investment over time is also great.
  • Money rewards are pretty much useless across the board. I make 99% of my money by selling objects. Most of the money rewards do not even change the number displayed in the UI. My current money is at 1.59G and all the place in the game where I would like to spend money are limited by something else (restock for market and affection for girls leveling). For money rewards to interesting again, we need more ways to spend it and the rewards need to scale with level.

These are my thoughts. I still love the game and I'm still paying the monthly pass to play it. I hope you guys see this as constructive criticism. It is certainly intended as such.

Best

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JoBod said:

• The fact that we cannot accumulate Combativity and Kisses more then a very small amounts makes those rewards useless except for except for activities that can be done every one or two hour. When you receive 10 or 20 of them in monthly activities (like seasons), you have to spent them right away because you do not accumulate new one until you spend them.
  • Money rewards are pretty much useless across the board. I make 99% of my money by selling objects. Most of the money rewards do not even change the number displayed in the UI. My current money is at 1.59G and all the place in the game where I would like to spend money are limited by something else (restock for market and affection for girls leveling). For money rewards to interesting again, we need more ways to spend it and the rewards need to scale with level.

- You can wait with the claiming of Combativity or Kisses from Seasons, Contests or PoA, no need to claim it at the time you reach the stage. I claim combativity from Season at the end of the month to use them completly in the classic Event for example.

- You can use a lot of money in the daily contests and get so some additional koban. But I agree, more money isn't the first target for better rewards.

I apologize in advance if it is a little unclear, English is not my spoken language).
In fact, the seasonal reward in the form of money has become really funny now)
Previously, somewhere at level 50, I was still cool "Wow 1 million. WOW 15 MILLION!"
And now, I'm only level 199 and for me 15 million is still interesting... Although I can spend them for 10 visits gift shop. But 1 million is generally ridiculous, because it may not be enough for me, for 1 purchase of gifts in the store, I am I'm silent, about having something left for me, for other things)
But I'm only level 199. I'm afraid to imagine what will happen when I reach 300. And I have playing only for a 3-4 months(

On 3/26/2021 at 2:18 AM, JoBod said:

I just did the survey for rewards in the game and was disappointed with the questions. I didn't think they allowed me to express how I felt about the rewards and there where no open question. So, here are some general comments about the rewards.

Yeah I hated the Survey as well, especially since there wasn't a nowhere, or don't use this option in the "where do you want more of this reward to appear?" I basically selected Villian for all the rewards I didn't care about.

I agree with you about the low maxes on combativity and kisses, I think it's stupid too.

That said, what Bolitho said is correct: you don't have to claim the Season rewards right away.

If you click on a reward in the list of rewards at the bottom of the page in seasons, the reward in the Claim box will change.

Edited by SpinelesS

Hey there. This thread is of very low quality. For starters, it was posted in Suggestions, but this is anything BUT a suggestion. The OP is (misguided) feedback at best, and mostly just ad lib whining if I'm being honest. Also a huge typo on a two-word title isn't a great sign that much efforts went into this.

I had left it alone so far because it was just going to return to limbo where it belongs, but since then there were several unnecessary bumps. This is now a complete mess of a mix of noob statements, noob questions, and whining (except for Bolitho's post which tried to educate the OP a little at least).

We're done here. In the future, if you just want to whine without having a point to make, go to your club chat, your personal Discord or your friends. If you have noob questions to ask, ask them in the relevant section (QA Questions Answers). If you want to make a suggestion, use the suggestion form (sticky with a link in the main Suggestions subforum), but please ask yourself whether or not you understand this game's fundamentals well enough to make a useful suggestion first.

Good day.

• Sad 1