Rewards survey feedback

jpanda

Intro: I appreciate the interest in players voice for rewards changing and increasing.

Feedback: I felt railroaded/forced onto a track with the single vote options.  It was like you were less interested in my opinion and more interested in what was my favorite reward.  To that end the survey felt too long or that it could have been better formed (e.g. of X, Y, Z rewards what do you prefer first, second, third:P).

Even after all these years, I am still a newb and would have appreciated some sort of picture reminder of what each thing was as well.  I kept having to refer back to the actual game while taking the survey which took even more time.  Still not 100% sure I got them all right.

But I did fill it out both to help and because I am interested in rewards changes in some parts of the game.

I also appreciated the "things are fine" option when it (infrequently) appeared as IMO some things are fine (aside from what my favorite reward is, e.g. kobans can buy everything?).

Edited by jpanda
one more
  • Like 5

On 3/25/2021 at 4:09 PM, jpanda said:

Feedback: I felt railroaded/forced onto a track with the single vote options.  It was like you were less interested in my opinion and more interested in what was my favorite reward.  To that end the survey felt too long or that it could have been better formed (e.g. of X, Y, Z rewards what do you prefer first, second, third:P).

I have to agree on this.

I'm currently working on the survey and the very wording --

What other rewards do you think Leagues/Villains/Champions/Daily Missions can provide?

-- indicates that you can select multiple options.  Yet, instead, you can only choose one.

Again, this goes back to my review of the other survey of how wording and narrowing of selection limits actual quality feedback, resulting in skewed statistics.

Very disappointing.

I'd like to add in one other thing I noticed. When you get to that selection, the options are not the same range of options within each contest. Some of the listed options I want to go... no, no, I don't want any of those. I want this or this should be returned or this should be improved.

Edited by TeeJay
  • Like 4

Hey, guys. I only just noticed this thread (which is weird, I scan the forum regularly). I agree with (or at least can relate to) most posts here, notably @jpanda's feedback on the rewards survey. Surveys in general could be improved upon (although they're already better and more frequent than they used to be).

Aside from a couple of nitpicks or counterpoints I could see myself adding to this discussion... Well, doesn't it feel like what started out as one player's specific feedback (and others supporting or adding to it) slowly but surely turned into more of a general discussion about Club Champions specifically? Not that it isn't interesting (on the contrary: confirmation of the existence of Tier 2 CCs alone is breaking news to me) but I could see the last five or six posts being more at home in the main discussion thread about the Club Champions feature.

I'm tempted to split that part off of this thread and add it to the CC discussion thread. Let me know, okay? Cheers.

• Like 4

Thanks, guys. I took this as a "yes". It's done. Your posts are now in the dedicated Club Champions discussion thread linked above. Please feel free to continue the discussion there, and add to or comment on @jpanda's feedback on the Rewards Survey here. Cheers.

• Thanks 2