Contest massive leader

brimmeke

You can get points for doing arena fights in that contest which gives 140 points for using 1 battle energy instead of using 2 battle energy for 40 points from dark lord or 60 points from ninja spy so you get 280 points for 2 battle energy so easy to get a high score add in that he could be using kobans to get more battle energy to that as well for a even higher score.

1 hour ago, brimmeke said:

I just gonna spill it out like it is france player evagoth is level 17 for more then 12.000points  on all shall fear your skill....2 cheat??

Wow.  140 up per POINT?????  shoot.  vs.  my 30 as I bang away in the darkness trying to add GORK?? 

natstar, you really have a good handle on this stuff!!  TY.  As always, my thanks to you.

Muah, brassy

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, natstar said:

You can get points for doing arena fights in that contest which gives 140 points for using 1 battle energy instead of using 2 battle energy for 40 points from dark lord or 60 points from ninja spy so you get 280 points for 2 battle energy so easy to get a high score add in that he could be using kobans to get more battle energy to that as well for a even higher score.

lol whate did you think i do??... but her is the thing you also get exp when battlling i leveled from battlles alone already to levels and i was the same like evagoth but her is the differents when i hit 22.000 points i'm most likely 21 when this cheater is still level 17

1 hour ago, brimmeke said:

12.000 points  on all shall fear your skill

I didn't realize I have:   All shall fear your skill:   ATM it is day 3 of a four day match.

"Win Arena fights  140"   is the LAST entry in the Objectives list"     

12,000 points on my board would be 10th place:  Our leader is 34,300.

it would great if you ask me why I posted that?  you know!!??  hehehe.  Bc not all ppl think I am very smart.  Hahaha.

Well, I will tell you this:  245 X 140= 34,300!!!  hahahaha;.

Now the big reveal:   the player has 5 girls:  Level 7.!!!.  Idk how he is in my bracket, but he is.  I don't think he will make it.  Bc even though he may win 92 Korban, at his level, he is missing out on more important stuff.

If you wish, please tell us why the other player attracted your attention?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, brimmeke said:

lol whate did you think i do??... but her is the thing you also get exp when battlling i leveled from battlles alone already to levels and i was the same like evagoth but her is the differents when i hit 22.000 points i'm most likely 21 when this cheater is still level 17

If you play 20 arena games at 140 points each which only cost 1 energy you get 2800 points and you get 14000 for 100 battle energy so you just need to wait for the battle energy bar to refill 4 times after using it once also The tower of fame does not update right away it says he is level 18 now and it's updating the information in just over 2 hours so it could show him at a higher level after that it's not really hard to get a score like that if you just play arena.

8 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

I didn't realize I have:   All shall fear your skill:   ATM it is day 3 of a four day match.

"Win Arena fights  140"   is the LAST entry in the Objectives list"     

12,000 points on my board would be 10th place:  Our leader is 34,300.

it would great if you ask me why I posted that?  you know!!??  hehehe.  Bc not all ppl think I am very smart.  Hahaha.

Well, I will tell you this:  245 X 140= 34,300!!!  hahahaha;.

Now the big reveal:   the player has 5 girls:  Level 7.!!!.  Idk how he is in my bracket, but he is.  I don't think he will make it.  Bc even though he may win 92 Korban, at his level, he is missing out on more important stuff.

If you wish, please tell us why the other player attracted your attention?

More than one person can have the same name tower of fame only shows 1 person also look at the flag near their name normally it's different to the one being shown in the contest score area.

6 hours ago, brassygirl said:

What am I going to do with you!!???  hahaha.  Gosh, you have such a great mind!!  You know I love this about you!!    I might have known "Fucker" wasn't unique!! haha.

you need a room our something cause i fail to see the point in whate you guy's say...The point her is CHEATING in a way they level slower

• Greetingz changed the title to Contest massive leader
17 hours ago, brimmeke said:

you need a room our something cause i fail to see the point in whate you guy's say...The point her is CHEATING in a way they level slower

here is the deal:  I was number one, briefly, with about 100,000 points.  I'm pretty new:  So I am kind of thinking I am all that:  Then this guy rockets by me:

He went to nearly a million points!  like 979,000 or whatever....

On his card?  His Alpha is level 47:  He is level 90.  So how is that?   There is no cheating involved.

If I hold my own, and place in the money tomorrow?  I will be so happy.

When you wrote about cheating??  hehehe.  I thought you meant, like hacking, or like that.

Now about that room??!!!!  Haha.  If I offend you?  I apologize bc I don't want to.  Even if you think I am trying, please ask me, bc my intent is everyone enjoy the game to the most.  I really like the game and I hope you do too.  If there is anything I can do (no nudies!) just ask and I will.

I find it very sexy.  Those who have insight and creativity?  Very attractive in a person.  And giving and kind too?  Wow.

We could be playing tanks or bows and arrows.  All of us choose to play Hentai!!