ipe

Did creators not know word meaning AVATAR 

I understanding this game most of it created for man to play but all AVATARS for woman 

AVATAR ---is person what i wanna look in fantasy world  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

that is fine but here i see 99% woman and 1% man 

or i am wrong  i am sure this game playing  80% MAN  5% woman and maybe 5% violated

I dream of being with  a Luise Carrot every night.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: this is a reply to a post that was removed
  • Thinking 1

6 hours ago, ipe said:

Did creators not know word meaning AVATAR 

I understanding this game most of it created for man to play but all AVATARS for woman 

AVATAR ---is person what i wanna look in fantasy world  

While I agree with your sentiment, the developers of the game want girls showing everyplace they can think of (not a bad thing imho).

• Like 1

In this game every player has the same avatar - the protagonist of the adventure story. So the only difference between us is our favourite girls. And to showcase them you have your "Girls" page in you profile and your avatar. So the avatar here is mostly for that - to show your best girl or one of your best girls. Sadly, there's no sexy avatar of Lapsey, so I'm stuck with changing avatars until they make one.

• Like 1

Guys, this thread is of very low quality across the board. I've moved it to Feedback because there is no Suggestion in the very short and lazy opening post, for one thing. I also had to remove two posts because you guys don't pay attention to the rules or ask yourselves if what you say might be offensive or not when you post. Please check your profiles and read my warnings there.

I'm very close to closing the thread altogether. Tread carefully if you really want to whine about a basic game feature that everyone has been used to for years. Thanks.

• Sad 1

Just now, HarrieHarem said:

preferred girl type

Catchy name! ^^

But actually, no, even the OP's tiny semantics argument doesn't hold water. An avatar in a game, on a forum, or in many other places online is the small image that shows up next to your name. It doesn't HAVE to match a narrow and largely outdated dictionary definition of the term that @ipe insists is the only "correct" one...

• Like 1

You can't take a hint, can you? Alright, then.

Edit: Okay, I'll actually just remove his post. So in case anyone else is reading this, @ipe made a three-word-and-one-smiley sexist "joke" before I closed the thread. And we are done here. If he's reading this, then maybe this time he'll go on his profile page and read my warning. Good night!

Edited by DvDivXXX