When does the Market catch up?

Pelinor

Legendary items do occur infrequently in the market, but it is not a reliable source for upgrading your equipment.

Champion fights and great pachinko x10 (especially with orbs) are your most common source for upgrades.

• Like 2

Granted what you say is true. Yet the GP*10 spins are fickle, since most of the legendary items are worse than what you already have, and regular champion fights are down for me since I need to save tickets for the CC engagements. Hell, I just bought the KK special with a complete set of legendary items and all of them were useless (yes, I know the last isn't really relevent)!

So I was wondering if the Market ever caught up or if it was only for players under level 200 when it came to equipment.

I sometimes see a piece of equipment that is a small upgrade over what my avatar is wearing, but I don't buy it because I'll be spinning the GP anyway and eventually will get something better - even if I only spin once a month these days (Legendary Contests). So I can't be bothered to spend 20+ million for a purple item only to throw it away after 2 weeks or so.

• Like 1

About the frequency, you can expect a legendary gear every 2 weeks in average.

Regarding the usefulness of the pieces of equipment, if you have yet good equipment (with stats above the average for his level) you will find increasingly difficult to upgrade it. Less than 10% of the times you will find a legendary multistat gear that improves what you have, and about 1-3% for getting a better legendary monostat.

If I see a legendary equipment in the market I check it because, why not? Cash is the least important resource in this game, so even if it's just for a week it's worth it. It seldom happens though but I've done it once in a while, maybe 2-3 times a year.

• Like 2