Correct adress, No validation mail

PandaBoy

Hey People,

I seem to have a Bug with my validation email. I already clicked on re-send numerous times, but the mail can never be found (it's definitely the right mail adress and I also checked my spam)

Also, i can't open a support ticket on the issue, because you need a validated Email to do so.

I would appreciate help on the matter, if possible ❤️

PS.: If it helps, this is my ID: 980664

Sorry to hear that. It's not something I can help you with directly, but @Noacc or another Kinkoid staff member should be able to check that for you once they notice this thread (hence my ping).

Other than that, if you've just started the game, you could try creating another account with a different email address and switch to that one if you manage to validate it. Worst case scenario, you could at least use the dupe account to send a support ticket about your validation issue on the other one (make extra sure to include all relevant details about your main account in the ticket, in that case, including the main account's name, ID and the email address you're unable to validate).

• Thanks 1

• Community Manager

A bit late for the party:
There is a process for email validation.

Soon users will be able to change their password and e-mails from the game itself :)
Small(big) life improvement 

• Thanks 3