Some QoL Suggestions

Ruby150

So as a late game player, I've got quite a few girls in my harem... would it be possible to add a filter like there is for the harem to updating your team? It gets frustrating reorganizing your girls, when you have to scroll very slowly, just to find your next strongest girl. Either filter by class, or by girl rarity, or something. Also: could we get the dating tokens to show how many we have when we scroll over them? It's inconvenient to have to go to the Harem just to find out how many you have, considering you can scroll over the Attraction that you gain, and the game just tells you.

On 4/6/2021 at 5:44 PM, Ruby150 said:

So as a late game player, I've got quite a few girls in my harem... would it be possible to add a filter like there is for the harem to updating your team? It gets frustrating reorganizing your girls, when you have to scroll very slowly, just to find your next strongest girl. Either filter by class, or by girl rarity, or something. Also: could we get the dating tokens to show how many we have when we scroll over them? It's inconvenient to have to go to the Harem just to find out how many you have, considering you can scroll over the Attraction that you gain, and the game just tells you.

ever heard of the HH++ script? 

That is a player made addon that does this thing.

(yes I agree that KK could do it, just they did not yet...)

Edited by windia
  • Like 2