Logging out multiple times a day

jamanga

I've waited a couple of weeks to post on this as I assumed it would just get fixed.

Since this new login system I get flicked out of hh (desktop) multiple times a day.  It's annoying! Occassionally it automatically relogs me back in (obviously I checked the "keep me logged in" option), but more often I have to re-enter my credentials - umm why!?

Probably not related but when sitting in the market when the times runs out, it no longer automatically resets like it used to.

Also, is this "bug" section actually reviewed by the developers - I ask because I don't see much response from issues other have raised.  Am I better off raising a support ticket?

TIA 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 4:02 PM, Kenrae said:

I get logged out every time I go to the market and there's a new refresh, but it automatically logs in so it doesn't bother me that much.

How exactly do you automatically log back in?

1 hour ago, SpinelesS said:

How exactly do you automatically log back in?

There's a checkbox when you log in if I recall correctly, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work for everybody. So I guess I'm lucky.

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

There's a checkbox when you log in if I recall correctly, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work for everybody. So I guess I'm lucky.

Was asking what actually happens that you consider "automatically" Logging in. Does the login page appear for a second, and then your back in the game, or do you simply mean that you don't have to type in your login and password, but select it, and then click login? Because if it's the latter, that's just a saved password in your browser...

Edited by SpinelesS

Il 1/5/2021 in 17:30 , SpinelesS ha scritto:

Was asking what actually happens that you consider "automatically" Logging in. Does the login page appear for a second, and then your back in the game, or do you simply mean that you don't have to type in your login and password, but select it, and then click login? Because if it's the latter, that's just a saved password in your browser...

i have too this issue, it's like you said, "the login page appear for a second, and then you're back in the game", but in the process it also enables again the sound, even if it is still OFF in the options, but this is another issue which is a disccussed in another topic, still they are related

Edited by KublaKhan

• 2 weeks later...

At first I thought this was occurring every time the Markets reset, but I recently leveled up (which resets the market) and that's all out of sync now (last time I was logged out there was still 3 hrs left till market reset), so I guess it's just an 8 hr timer that's logging us out...

No longer can I say "Damn logged out... well at least I know the market has been reset."

Edited by SpinelesS

• 1 month later...

I think the situation improved a bit, but hardly could call it solved.

The fact that more ppl complain about another new bugs than this does not change that this must be fixed!! Also maybe you could stop introducing new problems all the time, than you'll have less to fix.

Edited by Behemot2077

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2021 at 4:33 AM, FinderKeeper said:

Q: Before replacing the authentication system, I could play without seeing the login screen for months. Now I see him regularly 2 times a day. This is not an accidental logout. Each time this happens after a certain time after entering, regardless of activity.
Sandman: Ah, I see. This is a security feature I believe, in addition to helping for basic anti-cheat purposes. I don't think there are currently plans to change this. Being a web based game and going passed a certain scale of playerbase, we have to be quite serious about this.

From the most recent Q&A. It sounds like it isn't a bug.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...