Autoclaim rewards after events?

cr0t

I haven't collected the girls from the last April's event and they disappeared. Well, maybe it's my fault, but I still think it's a bit unfair. I believe everyone who completes some task/mission deserves that mission's reward by default. Moreover, daily contests remain its rewards even after the start of a new contest. Confusing behaviour. I think unclaimed rewards should either be autocollected after event or remain accessible. They should not just disappear.

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Kinkoid inform with a message that PoA and Saison are near to their end and you should claim your rewards. To me it's a fair warning and nothing more is needed.

From the one side, you're right. It's my problem If I've missed the warning or don't read mail at all. But from the other side, I've spent a lot of time and completed all the tasks, and I find it unfair that all my efforts and time have just vanished. By the way, I'm not the only "loser." Why does Kinkoid need to warn players if it can just autocollect rewards?

Edited by cr0t

10 minutes ago, cr0t said:

Why does Kinkoid need to warn players if it can just autocollect rewards?

Some players do not want to receive certain rewards (ie girls they dislike). As an opt out method is likely to also be forgotten, it's much easier to just make it something you should do yourself.