I lost access to my lvl 320+ account prolly cuz someone changed the email and password associated with it, can i recover it back? I do remember my old credentials(email and password) if that helps.

Edited by Cockie_

20 hours ago, Cockie_ said:

I lost access to my lvl 320+ account prolly cuz someone changed the email and password associated with it, can i recover it back? I do remember my old credentials(email and password) if that helps.

only the support might know the answer. -> settings -> support -> new ticket.

1 hour ago, windia said:

only the support might know the answer. -> settings -> support -> new ticket.

I don't think he'll be able to contact support without access to his account 😅.

You could create a new account just for this @Cockie_

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

I don't think he'll be able to contact support without access to his account 😅.

You could create a new account just for this @Cockie_

well, I thought Cockie_ is his new account to do so. Because the forum's version is 23 hours old - not quite indicating he is using the forum version of his hacked account.

On the other hand, I doubt there is any chance to do so. 

How do I proof something like "i know the old password?"  - well, I get told how to hash it (assuming the passwords are stored as hashes^^) and sending in the hash.

Then they would compare my hash with their stored hash - which would require that they even store any old password hash and not only the new one. 

So while the first assumption could be real, I'm not sure that there is historical data. 

Sure, I need historical password data in case I want to enforce "use a password different then last x times" - I just doubt this feature is used here.