Comix Harem - Currenly Impossible To Get Final Event Girl

MistDragon

Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I couldn't think of or find a specific place where this post could fit.

As you can see from the screenshot, the game is (in a way) locking me out from getting the final event girl. It would require about $31 Million to reach the required 15,000 contest points and that is just not possible this early in the game. Unless a dev happens to see this post and helps me out, I don't really think anything can be done and I guess I'll just have to accept my loss and move on.

1760971450_ComixHarem_001.thumb.png.fbd451fc47c78da2f39a2075c4bf5b4b.png

You initially posted it in the bug reports/suggestion section. Since there's no suggestion here, it seemed like you were trying to report a bug. If you're not doing either of those things, and instead just wanted to complain, the existing event thread is a much more appropriate place to post than the bug reports section when you aren't trying to report a bug.

I'm at the last step now @MistDragon, i had a feeling this could happen so yesterday i did this:

There was a gain exp contest so i did all the daily quest without claiming them. This morning i ended the mission 18 and claimed the missions did yesterday so i got the mission 19 before the contest reset. 

Now I'm on the last step and probably I'll use some kobans to end it (if i need only a few victories).

this to say : do like me consider always the most atrocious scenario that can happen ( I'm not lucky so im the kind of person that always does plan A,B,C and D).

BUt don't go down next time it will be better 😊 for now i can only say sorry for you and good luck next 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@GeorgeMTO Again, sorry for that. I said it was partly to lament but not fully as I was still kinda looking for a little help as well. I'm new to actually using a forum of any kind and was confused as to where I could/should post and I guess I was misled by the fact that it says "Encountered an issue? Need help? We are here to find solutions." at the top of that section.

@Xemnas Thank you for your advice! I will definitely think of the worst case scenario from now on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MistDragon said:

have to accept my loss

thats probably the only way we, f2p-players, have. Also we have to accept the fact its p2w, i highly doubt its "Poor RNG" at work here. So you will never have all the content as soon as it appears in game. Of course you can try to trick the game as Xemnas did, but theres still no guarantee of success and instead you pay with your time, since you have to calculate every outcome several steps forward... Cmon, just play chess

Since they KNEW everyone would be a low level player, starting a newly created game, the "Donate money" constest should have been excluded from the mix for a month or so, or possibly modified to use lower cash values.

9 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Since they KNEW everyone would be a low level player, starting a newly created game, the "Donate money" constest should have been excluded from the mix for a month or so, or possibly modified to use lower cash values.

Well, not exactly. I mean, they knew, but why should they exclude anything? If i was a game-dev, i would think: If you donated - you probably have in-game resources to pass this contests or whatever there is; if you didn't - you are not a client, just a passerby who is needed only to make the crowd; and even if something goes wrong, i can say "whoa, guys, didn't you see the BETA label?"; So why should i work more then needed? as a dev i work for money here, not to make some random dude happy. (just my imagination 😉)

just reminding that dreams dont come true for free, you cant expect f2p gameplay to be fair or comfortable here, so this topic couldnt possibly change anything. If i wanted to complain i would say Oh no! why event started so soon? i didnt manage to collect 7200kobans for unlocking it completely! 🤪

Fearing this very contest would appear in the last day, so making impossible to pass task XIX in PoA, it was the reason moving me to spend some kobans to speed previous tasks and have at least two days of contests to finish this dangerous task. I am very satisfied now of taking that decision at the time.

I feel sad for you. But don't despair, my friends, next time you will end all tasks.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, jackhammer said:

thats probably the only way we, f2p-players, have. Also we have to accept the fact its p2w, i highly doubt its "Poor RNG" at work here. So you will never have all the content as soon as it appears in game. Of course you can try to trick the game as Xemnas did, but theres still no guarantee of success and instead you pay with your time, since you have to calculate every outcome several steps forward... Cmon, just play chess

I'm a f2p player and I've done as jelom above me has said. It's not "tricking the game", it's called planning and doing some strategy. You can play the game more casually and it's perfectly fine, but then you should accept that you're going to get less girls and resources playing that way. For those of us who have fun minmaxing there should be something to strive for, otherwise there can't be any kind of minmaxing to begin with.

I won't have the two girls on the paying path because it's impossible to have 7200 kobans at this stage without paying, and I accept that, no big deal, it's my decision to play this way. In the end, it's just a single virtual girl in an online game.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I'm a f2p player and I've done as jelom above me has said. It's not "tricking the game", it's called planning and doing some strategy. You can play the game more casually and it's perfectly fine, but then you should accept that you're going to get less girls and resources playing that way. For those of us who have fun minmaxing there should be something to strive for, otherwise there can't be any kind of minmaxing to begin with.

I won't have the two girls on the paying path because it's impossible to have 7200 kobans at this stage without paying, and I accept that, no big deal, it's my decision to play this way. In the end, it's just a single virtual girl in an online game.

dunno, man, i feel like we are talking about different games. I always thought the main part of gameplay here was supposed to be about enjoying visual aesthetics, but it turns out to be a strategy game. You opened my eyes, thank you.

1 hour ago, jackhammer said:

dunno, man, i feel like we are talking about different games. I always thought the main part of gameplay here was supposed to be about enjoying visual aesthetics, but it turns out to be a strategy game. You opened my eyes, thank you.

This game has different parts. The main part is what makes sense for you and every player is different, there's no universal answer. As long as you're having fun, there's no "right" or "wrong" way to play it, but be aware that other people will have different priorities and there must be something for them too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

This game has different parts. The main part is what makes sense for you and every player is different, there's no universal answer. As long as you're having fun, there's no "right" or "wrong" way to play it, but be aware that other people will have different priorities and there must be something for them too.

Sorry, i dont agree with you. If you play RTS for example, you expected to attack your opponent with battle units, not with farmers/builders, if you play shooter - you expected to shoot at enemies, not head-pat them, if you play puzzle - you expected to think and find out the answer, not to bruteforce all combinations. Of course you can play the way you're not expected, and i cant take that ability from you, and it may be the challenge that would bring you immeasurable joy and excitement, but that doesnt make it the right way to play that game. Games are made to let player experience some kind of gameplay, naturally they made in a way to be most interesting when you play the "right" way. "This game has different parts" - who are you trying to fool? The only thing this game has is visual content, everything else is the means to force players to pay for that content. Thats the way this game was made, it expects you to pay for content, and all this "planning and strategy" is something players came up with to not pay or pay less, and thats exactly the attempt to trick the game.

If i wanted to experience strategy/management gameplay - i would play strategy/management game. Luckily, theres a ton of such games, including those with explicit content 🙈 And doing strategy wouldnt be a wrong way to play it and it would bring me many times more joy, since it was made for it.

12 minutes ago, jackhammer said:

Sorry, i dont agree with you. If you play RTS for example, you expected to attack your opponent with battle units, not with farmers/builders, if you play shooter - you expected to shoot at enemies, not head-pat them, if you play puzzle - you expected to think and find out the answer, not to bruteforce all combinations. Of course you can play the way you're not expected, and i cant take that ability from you, and it may be the challenge that would bring you immeasurable joy and excitement, but that doesnt make it the right way to play that game. Games are made to let player experience some kind of gameplay, naturally they made in a way to be most interesting when you play the "right" way. "This game has different parts" - who are you trying to fool? The only thing this game has is visual content, everything else is the means to force players to pay for that content. Thats the way this game was made, it expects you to pay for content, and all this "planning and strategy" is something players came up with to not pay or pay less, and thats exactly the attempt to trick the game.

If i wanted to experience strategy/management gameplay - i would play strategy/management game. Luckily, theres a ton of such games, including those with explicit content 🙈 And doing strategy wouldnt be a wrong way to play it and it would bring me many times more joy, since it was made for it.

If you play an RTS you're not "expected" to attack your opponent with battle units, you can't do anything else. If you play a shooter, you're not "expected" to shoot at enemies, there's nothing else you can do (I guess you can stand still and look at what happens, good luck having fun that way). There's tons of RPGs, for example, that are designed with different types of players in mind to cater to different playstyles. You can play the original Deus Ex game using stealth and killing absolutely no one and you can finish the game that way, or you can go all guns blazing. You can play Civ without attacking anyone and winning by cultural victory or you can be a military mastermind conquering everyone else. There's tons of games that can be played with different styles.
And most important, a game objective is, by definition, to have fun. That's like saying there's only one right way to play a tabletop RPG and that's a very narrow-minded vision.
Besides, the playerbase here disagrees with you, there's tons of threads with strategy advice and number-crunching. The game itself has been (better or worse) designed that way over the years.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

good luck having fun that way

hey, didnt you say "other people will have different priorities"? Then i, too, wish you luck "number-crunching" in the future. Btw, go count the percent of users who visited forum more then once, and then tell me who disagrees with me.

2 hours ago, jackhammer said:

hey, didnt you say "other people will have different priorities"? Then i, too, wish you luck "number-crunching" in the future. Btw, go count the percent of users who visited forum more then once, and then tell me who disagrees with me.

Count me as someone who disagrees with you.

• Haha 1