A complaint about the seasons battles

rubynall

You shouldn't lose points (at least not so much) when you lose a battle. I didn't mind at first, but lately it seems like the odds have became stacked so that I lose more than I win, which makes getting a girl even harder. I wouldn't mind this if I also didn't purchase the season pass. When I can't win both girls through a lot of playing, I feel like I got cheated out of my money.

My team is very competitive in HH, but in Comix im getting absolutely crushed by everyone. I have a Legendary lead, everyone is maxed out, my levels are boosted through market buys, but even with some koban-bought boosters i can't defeat anyone anymore, only getting opponents who are many thousands of attack points stronger. I've been dropping down in the Season rewards like a smuck. And just to point out how bad this is, I was a top 200 player for weeks before hitting this wall.

@rubynall Beside a good battle team, make sure your stat is high if not maxed-out. Your equipment should get updated every 5-10 levels. It will take time to max out your stat but you will see that you can progress further on Seasons over time. Also, keep an eye on your rank. Top rank players get more challenging opponents. When I get too high in rank, I wait few hours for others to pass me.

• Like 4

Ok. Thanks for the advice. I'm level 343 with all Legendary items (which I update often, but probably not enough), and three maxed out 5 Star Legendary girls in the Hardcore category. I didn't really bother with the stat point boosters, but now I will.

Edited by rubynall
  • Like 1

It appears they may have changed the formula recently.  I used to be able to figure out which fights I could with with a really high success rate.  Now I can get a few wins but it's just loss, loss, loss, win, loss, loss.. Either way though, I really don't like that it takes two wins to make up points for a single loss.  I brought over 80 points from the previous season, and all I've managed to do is tread water where I'm at.   Canceled the card when they did the market changes making it even worse.  Now it looks like I won't be buying this season either. 

41 minutes ago, Coyle said:

It appears they may have changed the formula recently. 

I haven't noticed any changes with this Seasons. I also brought over ~90 kisses. I haven't lost once yet. If we know more on your stats, I or someone else may be able to advice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Coyle said:

It appears they may have changed the formula recently.

I've noticed zero change in how PVP works. Getting wins where I expect them, individual battles breaking down as predicted. I think perhaps you're not using the right indicators of strength if you're struggling to determine whether you can win.