No more Sponsor Sara Jay :(

Ogost

Hey fellas, today I noticed that one of my grail girls, Sponsor Sara Jay, is no longer in the game. Sad news, cause I was saving Date Tokens to trade for her. Is there any chance that maybe the creators could reenable her?

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

I've just Checked on Nutaku, and she has gone. Might be a HaH vs HeH thing(?)

This made me wonder if she might be gone from the harem page on HeH as well for those who don't have her recruited yet, so I made a new account (as I only had my one account namely Slynia), but I could still see her there even then.
So it does indeed seem to be a Nutaku related problem, I would guess it's just a bug and that it will be fixed sooner or later.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Slynia said:

This made me wonder if she might be gone from the harem page on HeH as well for those who don't have her recruited yet, so I made a new account (as I only had my one account namely Slynia), but I could still see her there even then.
So it does indeed seem to be a Nutaku related problem, I would guess it's just a bug and that it will be fixed sooner or later.

I've just checked my HeH account and she is not there either.

(I hadn't recruited her).

Might be a bug in line with what @E.N.D has said.

• Like 1

Welp, I'm confused enough as it is right now, some players can see and some can't then, sometimes it's this girl and sometimes it's another girl, and so on. 

In the end it's just a visual bug, but I understand that it must be hella annoying when you've been planning to use dating tokens for a girl that you can no longer find in the harem page 😅

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

I've just checked my HeH account and she is not there either.

(I hadn't recruited her).

Same here. I hope they didn't delete her on purpose.

(Dakishi isn't there either)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 1