How did this person gain 200k+ experience in the Daily Contest?

mcf

Hello all, was very puzzled today as i saw someone with around 2 million points in my daily contest. Person i'm talking about:
image.thumb.png.3280f326407349284fed9e1a1525e03e.png
image.thumb.png.517b7d939cde5e9d22cbbcc972c42916.png

2087690 points in this competition is a lot. If we assume he used all the experience rewards from season, it would amount to 126600 experience or 1266000 points. This would leave us with 82169 experience. Let's assume he won 30 battles in the tower and 20 battles in seasons today (which is very improbable), this would give him around 14-15k experience. This leaves us with 67169 experience from some type of source. Spending 1 energy gives you around 4-5 experience. As you guys can see, he is in the admittance of the dead. To complete the story up to the admittance of the dead, you need 12812 energy. It's ridiculous to even think he would get to level 200 without completing a single piece of adventure, but let's assume for argument sake that he did spend around 12k energy today. That gives him 48-60k exp. That's right. Even with all of that, we are still left with around 7-19k exp. If we also count missions in there, which totals around 5k, we still don't get to the magic number of 2087690. 

Now what's more realistic, is that he bought a 200k experience bundle and that this applied to the points in his daily contest. Even though the DC says that EXP from bundles DOESN'T count, it does seem so that this did occur. Let me know what you guys think. Does the experience from bundles count towards DC? If so, why does it still say in DC that it doesn't?

Edited by mcf

he also could have won more than 30 battles in the tower, not sure though how many players there are in this kind of leagues today, and he also could have had saved daily mission rewards for some days - the number looks big, but not impossible

Edited by blaa

You're missing the 100+ season battles you'll get from purchasing the season pass. Plus those that could come by purchasing a bundle + the first purchase bonus + daily reward + whatever you'll collect from recharges. While this doeesn't entirely explain that sum, is what left from your computing.

He's also 47th on Sexpert 1. He fought an uncanny number of battles to reach that position with such scores, losing a lot of them but get intrigued by the chance of spending 2k kobans to win 50 of them.

Edited by lepidocter

On 7/6/2021 at 2:13 PM, lepidocter said:

You're missing the 100+ season battles you'll get from purchasing the season pass. Plus those that could come by purchasing a bundle + the first purchase bonus + daily reward + whatever you'll collect from recharges. While this doeesn't entirely explain that sum, is what left from your computing.

He's also 47th on Sexpert 1. He fought an uncanny number of battles to reach that position with such scores, losing a lot of them but get intrigued by the chance of spending 2k kobans to win 50 of them.

But again, 47th on sexpert means its very doubtful he has won over 30 or more ToF battles. Besides that, season wins only give your girls EXP, not your character/hero. I even took into account the three EXP rewards u can get from seasons and added them up which still left us 80k exp away from the 200k mark. The situation i'm giving him is very imrprobable and the point is that it's most likely a bug/feature that bundles give you exp, whilst they shouldn't technically do that. We have to assume that he got through the story quite a bit to get to level 200, meaning that most exp isn't coming from adventure or PvP. 

On 7/6/2021 at 6:08 AM, blaa said:

he also could have won more than 30 battles in the tower, not sure though how many players there are in this kind of leagues today, and he also could have had saved daily mission rewards for some days - the number looks big, but not impossible

Assuming he won over a 100, this still would only be 20k exp. Winning more than 30 surely would land him into 1st place at ToF sexpert 1. I know the exp gains because im around his level and i get around 200-250 exp per win on ToF. Daily missions only give up to 5-6k exp. 200k is quite impossible to get in one day considering all those factors i mentioned in the post (47th place sexpert, only at Admittance of the dead in adventure, etc.)

he might have won up to 300 which could easily be up to 60 k xp - saving daily missions is possible up to at least 20 days (at least that's the number I have in mind, it might be even higher (or lower)), so that also could be another 100k xp - like I said, it's possible

edit: it's normal in higher leagues that some player (mostly whales) use all their fights when a xp contest pops up,so why not in lower leagues (it might be bad game play, but that's not an argument in this case)

Edited by blaa

5 hours ago, blaa said:

he might have won up to 300 which could easily be up to 60 k xp - saving daily missions is possible up to at least 20 days (at least that's the number I have in mind, it might be even higher (or lower)), so that also could be another 100k xp - like I said, it's possible

edit: it's normal in higher leagues that some player (mostly whales) use all their fights when a xp contest pops up,so why not in lower leagues (it might be bad game play, but that's not an argument in this case)

Problem with that is, that 300 wins should equal at least 4500-6000 pts which he definitely didn't have since he was 47th place. Being 47th place puts you most likely under 50 wins. Mind you this was a couple days ago so still fresh into ToF, meaning having points into 3k+ is impossible without winning all of them AND refills. About the saving daily missions, is it actually possible to save the rewards? Don't they just dissapear the following day with a reset of missions? Not too sure on that. If that's possible i've definitely been missing out! 😛

Edit: And assuming those amount of wins are even possible, mind you that many people in S1 are over level 300. There is no way he wins that given his battle team and stats. Realistically he's winning under 40% of all the fights in S1 (I know this since i've been in S1 a couple times). Also about the missions part, would it actually be worth it to save up a maximum of 5k-6k exp a day to miss out on 150 kobans? Since i assume that you need to actually claim rewards to get your 150 daily kobans from missions.. It's unlikely he's doing that just to land a #1 spot for 300 kobans while sacrificing way more than that.

Edited by mcf

9 hours ago, mcf said:

Edit: And assuming those amount of wins are even possible, mind you that many people in S1 are over level 300. There is no way he wins that given his battle team and stats. Realistically he's winning under 40% of all the fights in S1 (I know this since i've been in S1 a couple times). Also about the missions part, would it actually be worth it to save up a maximum of 5k-6k exp a day to miss out on 150 kobans? Since i assume that you need to actually claim rewards to get your 150 daily kobans from missions.. It's unlikely he's doing that just to land a #1 spot for 300 kobans while sacrificing way more than that.

No, it's not worth it. At all. But people do things like that all the time 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Il 7/7/2021 in 18:43 , mcf ha scritto:

Besides that, season wins only give your girls EXP, not your character/hero. I even took into account the three EXP rewards u can get from seasons and added them up which still left us 80k exp away from the 200k mark.

You get points for winning in season battles too, read the contest. 150 by win, *100 = 15000. They're even more, 100 is rounded down. Those were the points missing from your computing (again, not sure he did so, but complete your starting computing). That also match the Mojo score.

ALSO: you get EXP even by LOSING at leagues, so collecting contest points the same, around 500 by fight. And well... that ideally match the 47th position, half the league, collecting points by losing and crazily refilling.

Math fun (with roundings). 100 contestants * 3 battles, ALL lost, = 300 losses = 150.000 contest points. Equal 20 refills, equal 3800 + 300 = 4100 kobans. spend 50$ and you're left with 3000 kobans too.  You'll win some of them, so you can easily round up to 200k.

Add 165 + 10 + 15 free by card =  30k of season battles...

It's obviously not a natural score, but purchasing stuff does indirect miracles to performances (like 80 free season battles, enough energy to grow 5 levels at once, enough kobans to do 100 league battles at once, do an entire world stage in a day and so on).

One thing you should consider is this guy is at Navelisation in one month, I've spent consistent time since March to reach that level. So it's probably a very strong customer, nothing else.

Edited by lepidocter

On 7/8/2021 at 8:25 PM, lepidocter said:

You get points for winning in season battles too, read the contest. 150 by win, *100 = 15000. They're even more, 100 is rounded down. Those were the points missing from your computing (again, not sure he did so, but complete your starting computing). That also match the Mojo score.

ALSO: you get EXP even by LOSING at leagues, so collecting contest points the same, around 500 by fight. And well... that ideally match the 47th position, half the league, collecting points by losing and crazily refilling.

Math fun (with roundings). 100 contestants * 3 battles, ALL lost, = 300 losses = 150.000 contest points. Equal 20 refills, equal 3800 + 300 = 4100 kobans. spend 50$ and you're left with 3000 kobans too.  You'll win some of them, so you can easily round up to 200k.

Add 165 + 10 + 15 free by card =  30k of season battles...

It's obviously not a natural score, but purchasing stuff does indirect miracles to performances (like 80 free season battles, enough energy to grow 5 levels at once, enough kobans to do 100 league battles at once, do an entire world stage in a day and so on).

One thing you should consider is this guy is at Navelisation in one month, I've spent consistent time since March to reach that level. So it's probably a very strong customer, nothing else.

Ah yes, you are totally right. I forgot about the part where you gain a flat amount of 150 for every win in seasons or leagues. But then again, it's very very unlikely he has been winning alot both in leagues AND seasons due to his stats and battle team (as you move onto higher tiers in seasons you get to battle stronger opponents, which to my experience are already too strong even for me while i'm boosted). My stats for example are way higher than his while being around the same level, so even with boosters he wouldn't be able to get many wins after let's say a 100 wins. 15000 points from 100 wins isn't going to be of signifance either way, if we look at the huge score of 2M. Point is: Yes, he may have won a 15000 pts in seasons, but very unlikely to have gotten many more points beyond that from seasons. Also unlikely that it explains why he had 2M points in the contest (and yes i've counted his stats and added boosters to it too and his boosted stats don't even come close to my unboosted stats of 20k ish) 

As for your argument about the leagues. He was at 47th place during this time and we were two or three days into the ToF. If he had actually done 300 battles with all 100 contestants, he'd have been higher on the list. The only condition for him to have actually done 300 fights would be that he'd lose over 80% of all battles. This means at least 240 losses and 60 wins -> around 25k experience which totals 259000 (if you also count the pts u get from winning leagues/seasons). Now let's add the 15000 pts he'd gain from winning 100 times in seasons-> 274000 pts.. we're still MILES away from the total that he had whilst already exhausting leagues/seasons wins. What's left is adventure, which won't explain his score either (pointed this out in earlier post for explanation)-> so with adventure, leagues/seasons and daily mission rewards out of the way, what's left to explain the 600k points gap? 

About the guy being at Navelisation in one month, that's nothing to be very impressed about. As i said earlier, it takes around 12k energy to get to where he was in adventure. I've been at it for about a month longer than him, and i'm at Yonaguni ruins in Plains of rituals. To get to where i am would cost 26939 energy, which is over DOUBLE the amount to get to where he is. In one month i'd also gotten to Admittance of the Dead, while not being a big spender/strong costumer. To put this into perspective, imagine being perfectly efficient to the point where you use your energy every single time it's up. This would get you to 194 energy each day that you could spend on adventure. 194 x 31 = 6026. Let's add 3000 for the fun of it from potential packs, rewards, boosters etc. That's 9000 energy, which still wouldn't get him to where i am after a month

Edited by mcf