Do Secundary Stats really matter in Battle?

rukasuluz

Hello guys"

I am from hadcore class. I have all 5 stars girls from boss in maximum level (till the world i'm still now).

My question is:

Considering that know-how is the defensive booster for the hardcore class, should i use as the beta girl on my team a know-how girl, or a hardcore girl?

56 minutes ago, rukasuluz said:

Hello guys"

I am from hadcore class. I have all 5 stars girls from boss in maximum level (till the world i'm still now).

My question is:

Considering that know-how is the defensive booster for the hardcore class, should i use as the beta girl on my team a know-how girl, or a hardcore girl?

Hardcore.

1 hour ago, rukasuluz said:

My question is:

Who told you "know-how is the defensive booster for the hardcore class"? KH is the defensive stats against KH opponents while CH is the defensive stat against CH opponents. Against HC opponents it's the average of the two.

But that's only for your Alpha girl, for your beta and omega girls the only stat that matters is their HC stat, that's used for everything (attack and defense).

On 7/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Kenrae said:

Who told you "know-how is the defensive booster for the hardcore class"? KH is the defensive stats against KH opponents while CH is the defensive stat against CH opponents. Against HC opponents it's the average of the two.

But that's only for your Alpha girl, for your beta and omega girls the only stat that matters is their HC stat, that's used for everything (attack and defense).

I think read something about this in forum. I must undestood this wrong. Thank you for the correct information.