Game does not load

Observer_X

Doing this post from my mobile (with a lot of effort). On my PC since the last patch the game is held at the loading screen. Already tried different browsers and clearing cache and cookies, with no result. Hope that someone can help with this, because if this is due to an unannounced increase of system resources required to play the game, this will mean that with this update the devs have kicked me out of the game for at least one year, as with only my smartphone to play I will be barely able to not get my account deleted for unuse. Obviously being unable to access the game makes also impossible for me to send a support ticket, so any help will be welcome.

• Sad 4

After a seemingly endless battle against zooming and positioning, I was finally able to send a support ticket through my smartphone. We will see if the team will be able to help or this time I will write a "see you in a year or so" post in the off topic section. Fingers crossed.

Here it is:

Tohru 2 days, 8h, 11mn, 14s

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support!

In order to further assist you, we would need a screenshot of your Browser Console. By pressing F12 you can find the "Console" tab next to the "Elements" tab.

We recommend using this tool: snag.gy/ for screenshot purposes if you are unable to attach files.

Also, please tell us in which environment you play: computer, tablet, smartphone, browser, browser version, website or app, app version. Additionally, could you please also try to run the game on another browser and let us know if it works there?

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Kinkoid Team

I am actually able to access the game thanks to a portatile that I am sometimes able to borrow. I should be able to keep it until the end of the month, but if by that time the problem won't be solved in some way, that farewell post will become a reality. I sent another ticket with the requested screenshots and infos, but I must admit that I am not optimistic about the outcome.

And here it comes, the final answer:

mimir 13h, 23mn, 19s

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

We kindly ask you to not open multiple tickets for the same reason, as by doing so, the correspondence may get lost. Please be advised that Chrome requires at least 2.5 GB of RAM to run and Mozilla requires at least 512 MB for the 32-bit version and 2 GB for the 64-bit version. Judging your hardware' specification and operating system, it seems that your device is lacking the resources to run the game, so we kindly ask you to try playing the game through a device that has at least 4 GB of ram and runs at least Windows 8.1 or any smartphone with similar specifications.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Kinkoid Team

And so the final verdict has been formulated. And in addition to the damage, the mockery: first they demand to send them the images and close the previous ticket, and then when I open a new one to send the images they requested, when they answer they scold me because I have opened another ticket. Absurd to say the least.

About the matter at hand, it seems that from now on I will have to do my best with only my smartphone, and for quite a long period. That would make practically impossible for me to post on the forum (unless I am able to borrow the usual portatile like in these days) and the same goes for the club chat, meaning that I will have to quit from my club, therefore losing club bonuses. I also will have to ponder how much I will be able to connect to the game, as I am not always in an area with an useable wifi available and my GBs on my smartphone profile are quite limited. IMHO it is almost certain that my progress, especially after the BDSM patch, but also, I'm convinced, after the expected future patches about "elements", will slow down a lot, especially in leagues and seasons, but also with daily missions and champions (to not talk about the fact that I will be out of game regarding club champion girls).

For now I am able to keep the portatile until the first days of August, so I will post the aforementioned farewell post in those days.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1