Places of Power Rewards

Grettings to all members,

i was wondering about a particular matter regarding rewards.

i was curious about the places of power section. i really was interested in getting the rewards for the large amounts of money. i currently have two of them that have a possibility of 2.5 million in reward. does anybody know how the criteria for the rewards in the places of power works? and in this case how do i can get, more efficiently,the money reward?

my thanks in advance and all in good health

In each PoP you have a fixed probability for each reward.

In permanent PoPs (the first three the girl shards have a 10% and the rest (tickets, mythic-1-game orbs and great-10-games orbs) have a 30% each.

In temporary PoPs all rewards share the same probability, except epic orbs that have a reduced one.

• Thanks 1

Many thanks.

Recently i always get the same type of reward in temporary PoPs. But a few times before that it varied a little, and i remember that in those times i tried with different girls, sometimes with the majority being common or sometimes epic with a mix of legendary or other times with a mix of all the types. Due to that variation i thought the rarity of the girls could have a influence.

1 minute ago, tyler_durden_88 said:

Many thanks.

Recently i always get the same type of reward in temporary PoPs. But a few times before that it varied a little, and i remember that in those times i tried with different girls, sometimes with the majority being common or sometimes epic with a mix of legendary or other times with a mix of all the types. Due to that variation i thought the rarity of the girls could have a influence.

It doesn't, it's pure random. Don't overthink it :) .

• Thanks 1

Something which confused me when I started is that the probability for the temporary places of power is not 50/50, but (according to my stats) - 60/40 (with 40% for the "better option"). As @jelom said, orbs from the Just Natural PoP are with lower probability - around 25%.

Edited by 430i