Streamlining the PoP experience - QOL change

PoulVantera

The process of collecting and restarting PoP instances could be optimized: instead of clicking "get reward", having the reward pop-in followed by a refresh of the site and we have to click "vist" to get inside and restart the PoP, the "get reward" button  should also have the functionality of the "vist" button.
The reward pop-in then appears inside the individual PoP instance and we can reassign and restart it near immediately. Saves everybody traffic because the PoP site refreshes half as often and us players save time on top.

(And if you can make it so that when an instance is out of time that we will be taken into the newly generated instance, that'd be a nice bonus (though the first part would already make me happy)!)

Ok, understood, it sound good to  me too.

I dunno anyway if that refresh is made to update the whole PoP variables status. So the "get reward" button also update the entire thing (is virtually possible to collect the reward, get out that same screen, and return... what screen you'll be back? What variables will be updated?).

An easier QOL can be to add a "collect all" button, too. You'll spare a lot of unnecessary reloads too.

Edited by lepidocter