I cant bring myself to do Epic Pachinko

Rerixion

I've also come to the conclusion that as you get higher level Pachinko becomes much worse at giving its value in affection items.  I've noticed that almost every affection item's price is the number of affection it gives multiplied by 417 so it's more what you can afford and how much you need on the last stars than one is better than the others.

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

really dont like dark lord to fight. so wanna concentrade on the ninja master to fight. spent some kobans. was really cheap. not even half of the amount it would cost for doing pachinko ^^

After the last event blowing through all my combativity for 6 days, and about 2700 Kobans I have shitty luck with the drop rates.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 4:50 AM, Fapfox said:

rpg.png.1f867ac0a7f3c89d44135019134a2dc9.pngYou can get all girls from Pachinko, up to the last world.
Just hover over the little girl pic. It shows you all the girls you can currently get.

Looking at the pic. I've got about the same list. You've got 23 to get, while I've got 21. You've got 2 girls I don't have listed (ones with ?s), while I've got 3 you don't have, but we're close to looking at the same lineup. Although I've got Edna and Kimie (two with lines on them), Wish I could have a brown haired Toadette-like girl, the other a brown haired version of Peach?. I debated on doing the Epic Pachinko. I had enough coins to play 2 of the x10 games. It was either do one game or 10 individual games. I choose 1 x10 game during the Halloween event and got the Epic Cunegonde Girl (check mark by purple haired girl). I was hoping more for one of the 4 girls I had circled. Now I'm sitting and debating on if I should do 10 individual games.

rpg.png.1f867ac0a7f3c89d44135019134a2dc9.png

6x I played 1x Epic Pachinko and all I got was Lola and Salem, 2 are legendary equipment, 1 legendary affection item and 1 useless junk and I thought I can get the event epic girls he he he. Farming Miss Spook is costing me more kobans than doing the epic pachinko.