I cant bring myself to do Epic Pachinko

Rerixion

I know all these limited time girls are in there right now but I just can't bring myself to do the 10x Epic. Why? Because i just KNOW im going to get a boss girl that I could have just gotten if I had just waited and fought the required troll. I logically know that its probably best to just wait until I have ALL boss girls but that takes forever.

I propose a "Event Pachinko", separate from Epic Pachinko. The regular items would stay the same but the girls dropped would only be part of the Event or Epic Pachinko only girls. 

Otherwise, why buy/spend Kobans on a girl that is most likely going to drop from a boss?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some people would pay plenty of kobans for a specific girl. If 1 random girl cost 5400 kobans, maybe a 15k kobans buttom could be the price for the available girl you want. If the exact girl you want is too much, you can pay for a selected pool in wich you choose the wanted one, and two others are random... I dont know, there are pleny of possibilites.

There could be also a more specific result, for a price. For example a guaranteed girl of your speciality could be interesting for 10k kobans or something.

Players should understand that if they want to play for free, they can earn only enough kobans to play 10x Epic Pachinko once every month. With more options available, they could plan ahead and reduce a little bit their unwanted girls earning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ranchersa said:

Players should understand that if they want to play for free, they can earn only enough kobans to play 10x Epic Pachinko once every month. With more options available, they could plan ahead and reduce a little bit their unwanted girls earning.

I got no problem for waiting for "FpR" (free to play route). What I have issues with is that the fact boss girls seems to have much higher droprate in Epic pachinko. IF you're missing even one of them, you will get that with 1x draw before th game even things of giving you anything else.

That' just plain irritating and misleading.

• Like 1

the easiest solution, without hampering the dev's earnings on sold kobans, would probably be, always having the first girl that drops for a certain player from epic pachinko during an event be one of the event girls.
personally, for example, i dropped enough kobans into epic pachinko last event to get two girls, but while neither of them are boss girls, both are always available.
Actually I only ever managed to get one event girl from epic pachinko which was not also droppable by bosses, that was LARP Geekette, during the back to school event.

there has been an event in the past where they guaranteed you an event girl from epic pachinko until you had all of them. i didn't play back then, maybe it was the music festival. some more veteran player than me or the wiki/news archive could help. i dunno why they reverted that system. hopefully it gets a 2nd chance some time.

btw the op seems more like a suggestion to me so maybe this thread should be moved to the suggestions subforum.

Event girls do have a higher chance to drop in pachinko the more event girls the better but it does not stop you from getting a boss or normal pachinko girl always best to try and get as many boss girls as you can lucky i played under the old system where boss girls had a set drop rate like event girls have now from bosses made it easier to farm them.

so you still have a higher chance of getting one from epic pachinko however non of the pachinko only event girls have the best stats mostly boss girls,event girls that also drop from bosses and the girls from doing 12 of 14 missions during events have the best stats.

Welp! I just did 10 single spins in Epic Pachinko and for the first time ever, I got squat. O.o Last Event, I got Hikea on My 2nd spin and Vechta on My 4th. Looks like Lady Luck just wasn't on My side today... better luck next time I suppose. :|

Edited by TheSonicSly

haven't even given myself time to think about doing the epic pachinko draws. too much money needed to pay for a 10 draw so saving up would be the best bet. just need to worry about all the normal boss drops but still feel like im missing pachinko event girls :/

3 hours ago, Ichoras13 said:

haven't even given myself time to think about doing the epic pachinko draws. too much money needed to pay for a 10 draw so saving up would be the best bet. just need to worry about all the normal boss drops but still feel like im missing pachinko event girls :/

Same, i tried the 10x and got Pelagie instead of any of the event girls so thats 5400 pretty much wasted seeing as I can get her from Donatien and all the equipment is about to be rendered worthless with this Halloween legendary set coming out so YAY

sorry guys, maybe it has nothing to do with the discussion, or maybe not, but there's this doubt which is puzzling me: currently I'm in world 3, still have to get all Grunnt girls and the last one from the ninja in the previous world, if I were to play Epic pachinko now, would I be able to win boss girls even of the worlds that I have yet to visit or only the missing girls of the worlds that I've unlocked thus far?

16 hours ago, bangbros said:

sorry guys, maybe it has nothing to do with the discussion, or maybe not, but there's this doubt which is puzzling me: currently I'm in world 3, still have to get all Grunnt girls and the last one from the ninja in the previous world, if I were to play Epic pachinko now, would I be able to win boss girls even of the worlds that I have yet to visit or only the missing girls of the worlds that I've unlocked thus far?

You can get any girl from any boss that you have not already got.  There is also about 10 girls who are ONLY from Pachinko, plus the event girls.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2017 at 8:45 PM, meraginasu said:

There's 13 girls who are Pachinko exclusive, they added 3 more girls at the beginning of the event.

only there for the event or are they permanent?  I was not counting any of the event girls since they leave at the end of the events.

14 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

new event new girls and so all the frustrating farming bosses again. dunring halloween i got ll girls in 2 days from pachinko hope this time my enduracne is better not to buy everything ^^

I'm just happy I managed to get the drop from Dark Lord last night.  I spent almost all my Kobans trying to rush and get it, now I'm stuck AGAIN fighting the Dark Idiot for another girl, fighting the Ninja spy for 2.  All while needing cash to re-max Red and Ankyo not to mention maxing Sung Tai ki (who also dropped last night) and Halloween Juliette.