A Mythic girl with 2 stars can beat a Legendary girl with 3 stars?

rukasuluz

I have a Mythic girl with 1 star and I want to level up she to 2 stars. If I do it, she can beat a Legendary girl with 3 stars, or it's better invest in a legendary girl?

I have small resourses, so i want to have this information before make my decision.

Mythic girls base stats are similar to legendary girls base stats, so a mythic girl with 2 stars is similar to a legendary girl with 2 stars. Their advantage is being able to reach 6 stars but until that point, they aren't better than legendary girls with the same number of stars.

You can follow jelom link for exact numbers.

Just fyi: if upgrading to 3 stars is that much of an investment for you, I'm assuming your still early game. It might be better to focus on upgrading all the 5 star Commons first, which is very very very much cheaper, they give you better money and a 5 star Common, or Starter, is worth more than any uncompleted Epic, Legendary or even Mythic.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 5:51 PM, Gotaku said:

Just fyi: if upgrading to 3 stars is that much of an investment for you, I'm assuming your still early game. It might be better to focus on upgrading all the 5 star Commons first, which is very very very much cheaper, they give you better money and a 5 star Common, or Starter, is worth more than any uncompleted Epic, Legendary or even Mythic.

Yah I'm yearly (level 192), but I already have all my comon and rare and epic girs at maximum stars (except Summer Geekette, that is an epic girl of 5 stars.

Now I'm upgrading the Legendary Girls and my only Mythic girl.

On 7/26/2021 at 3:47 PM, jelom said:

The actual stats of a girl are base_stat * level * (1 + 0.3 * stars)

The cost to upgrade the girls are here:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

expand the Costs for haremettes affection upgrades

I don't get how it works. Where i can see the base stat of a girl? I have Summer Geekette (epic girl with 5 stars). How can I know if she is better with 4 stars then a legendary like Elin with a 3 stars.

Who is better, Summer Geekette (epic girl) with 4 stars or Elin (legendary girl) with 3 stars?

2 hours ago, rukasuluz said:

Who is better, Summer Geekette (epic girl) with 4 stars or Elin (legendary girl) with 3 stars?

See these links. The 3-star stat for Elin seems a little bit higher than 4-star Summer Geekette.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Summer-Geekette

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Elin

Edited by Methos2

7 hours ago, rukasuluz said:

I don't get how it works. Where i can see the base stat of a girl? I have Summer Geekette (epic girl with 5 stars). How can I know if she is better with 4 stars then a legendary like Elin with a 3 stars.

Don't bother with stats site, they are out of date and a lot of data is just wrong I've noticed. It's very easy to do yourself with the new battlesystem:

- make the girls you are checking the same level
- get a calculator and add up all their stats and note the final numbers (in the new battle system class points doesnt matter anymore, its just maxing all points now)
- you will notice if you check your whole team in 1 go, everyone has exactly the same points with a few exceptions that are much higher, slightly higher or lower (note the much higher ones and slightly higher ones, they should always be selected when theres an seemingly equal choice when possible for that small tactical advantage)
- In general: More Stars is Stronger. Summer Geekette for example will beat a 3 Star Legend or unupgraded Mythic in most situations if she has more stars upgraded.
- aka invest in your 5 stars, start with the cheepest ones if you are lower level and it's still expensive (Common, Epic).
- Girls with that weeks powerup are usually Much stronger than the rest (30% makes a big difference), but a boosted 3 Star Legend still has slightly less points than 5 star Legend.

If you want to check: simply add them to your team, and compare stats.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Thinking 3

4 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Don't bother with stats site, they are out of date and a lot of data is just wrong I've noticed. It's very easy to do yourself with the new battlesystem:

Are you sure about that? There is no indication that the girl stats have changed. Some may have temporarily blessed. The Wiki site should still be correct.

Your method requires trial and error by leveling up the girl first. It is not always feasible when resource is limited. One may not want to level up the girls to do the comparison. Having the Wiki stats helps do the calculation.

• Like 1

Sorry can't remember which girls it was with, but there were a bunch that were in completely wrong places. Like they had less Charm points then certain teammates on the stats site, while in my team (on equal level!) they were actually higher than the other. I suspect a bunch of stuff might've gone outdated over the years. A lot also just didnt have stats on the site.

It's still easy to do at my level, I save up books and only a few times a month I level up everyone to the same level. I use that time to run calculations on my team, I've even been doing it every week since the new update to min-max it all with the new system too (same goes for Comix).

Edited by Gotaku

53 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Like they had less Charm points then certain teammates on the stats site, while in my team (on equal level!) they were actually higher than the other.

Not sure if this is what you mean. Girls with same class and same level can have different stats. For example, the newer 5-star legendary girls have slightly higher stats than older 5-star girls. That's why we have to look it up on wiki for a specific girl.