New Permanent EP Girls (From "Anniversary Special" Foreplay) Missing from Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Hey guys,

Looks like the same issue as we had last month: the two new permanent Epic Pachinko girls added during the previous event disappeared along with the event. Probably not likely to get fixed until Monday, but I'll ping @Noacc just in case.

The missing girls are Serena and Spectra. Thanks in advance.

PS: Once the OD event that launched today ends, hopefully the two more new permanent EP girls introduced today won't have the same issue (Gardner Gaelle & Tanned Annell). ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OD is over, and I have Tanned Annell available in Epic Pachinko (so I suppose Gardner Gaelle is there as well for those who didn't collect her during the event). However SERENA and SPECTRA are both still missing.

Having noticed this:

12 hours ago, holymolly said:

Edit: nvm I forgot that noacc is on holidays ^^.. I´ve just posted it on discord hopefully one of the other KK´s will look at it

I guess this is also a reminder that should be passed on to other Kinkoid staff via Discord. Unfortunately, I can't go to Discord for the next few days. (As mentioned in the MP thread I'll almost certainly won't be online at all tomorrow).