can't save some images

garadron

As of the most recent update some images (scenes and story) can't be saved while others can. If you try to save an image instead of having a .jpg you'll get some weird .gif file that is a single pixel or something like that.

This game has thousands of images without any gallery, tags or anything that can help watching them so I was making my own private gallery on my HDD with tags and categories. You know... for science. Please bring the save functionality back

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It seems they have put a temporal background image covering the real background images to prevent people right-clicking on them.

Nothing a determined person cannot circumvent if he really wants access to the background image.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 6:46 PM, jelom said:

It seems they have put a temporal background image covering the real background images to prevent people right-clicking on them.

Nothing a determined person cannot circumvent if he really wants access to the background image.

not anymore unless I'm missing something. From today's morning I can't save the image even by going into the dev view in my browser.

Instead of actually cleaning spaghetti code as promised, they seem to be sneakily adding more unnecessary lines just to mess with players.

That fake overlay image is like some annoying ad. If only there was some kind of tool or browser add-on to block it...

Edited by HentaiHero

On 9/6/2021 at 7:21 AM, garadron said:

not anymore unless I'm missing something. From today's morning I can't save the image even by going into the dev view in my browser.

Wow I've never considered grabbing the images... that would take some time...

FYI. the image's relative path is still visible and accessible e.g. via Chromes dev tools - paste elsewhere prefixing the hh domain (https://www.hentaiheroes.com/), then save it.

After you notice the naming convention it's simple enough to figure out the other images in a particular set.

hhpic.thumb.jpg.d399d0accba9193341380203918ce5e0.jpg

Edited by jamanga
blurred the path in the pic
  • Thanks 2