Monthly ticket defective

Drackomut

Hi there,
actually I would have asked the support for this error, but the easyport button no longer works for me, so I post the error here.
I bought myself a monthly pass once period.

The monthly pass states that you will get the rewards from last season and drive of attraction.
But I didn't get anything from this thing!

when I was on the test server the last time its somehow worked there with the monthly pass but in the real server now I don't feel a bit betrayed because the performance that is promised there has not been kept.

Can someone help me ?

1 minute ago, Drackomut said:

The monthly pass states that you will get the rewards from last season and drive of attraction.

It says: "Collect last season and PoA rewards" but it should say "Collect last season and PoA unclaimed rewards".

It collects automatically for you all unlocked but still unclaimed rewards when PoA or season ends. But it doesn't unlock the rewards if you haven't completed the tasks in Poa or reached enough mojo for a tier in seasons

• Like 1

if so why is it not in the description.

on the test server I got the things that you actually have to unlock to get them.

so it is said that you get all the things that you have not collected on the last few occasions or have not reached and could therefore not collect them!

Edited by Drackomut

21 minutes ago, Drackomut said:

if so why is it not in the description.

on the test server I got the things that you actually have to unlock to get them.

so it is said that you get all the things that you have not collected on the last few occasions or have not reached and could therefore not collect them!

It just claims the rewards if you forget to claim them before the path of attraction event ends or before the new season starts which is something people without the monthly card don't get if they forget to claim the rewards.

10 hours ago, Drackomut said:

I didn't get anything from this thing!

No? You didn't get all of the other things that are listed and much more important and valuable than this child-proof "collect my rewards for me if I want them so bad that I forget to claim them" minor extra perk? Like, you know, the things you actually (should) pay for? The daily kobans, kisses, the features that normally cost kobans to use but become free with the monthly subscription, and so on?

There's no bug in your bug report, only a nitpick at one minor perk's description that you didn't understand correctly before purchasing the card. And in any case, it's a you problem, not something worth reporting to the community on the Bug Reporting forum. Send a support ticket privately if you want to pursue this. I'd advise you to realize it's a very minor thing and that if it actually did what you assumed it did, then it'd be a game-breaking P2W advantage. Let it go.

In any case, I'm closing this thread. Don't make public "bug reports" to complain about something that's not a bug and affects no one but you, please. Friendly warning for future reference.