How to access PoA?

Shitbot

For example if you want to access PoP, you go to Activities and then click on the PoP thing on top. Could you tell me how to access PoA in the same manner?

Thing is I've been playing for over a month but still don't have access to PoA. Am I making a mistake, or do I need to do something to unlock PoA? Thanks!

Well this is awkward - the PoA even just concluded, so it's not possible to access it anymore. When it was running you can access it like every other event - there is a menu/box/notification in the bottom right on the home screen.

Yes, Pet play was PoA. You should check the calendar in the announcements forum and the events q&a - those two provide you all the information you need for ongoing and upcoming events.

Edited by 430i
typo

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, BlackTractor69 said:

PoA stand for

Path of attraction: is the event at the end of the month. You can earn rewards and 2 girls for free just completing the 20 requested missions. And if you can use 7200 kobans you can unlock extra rewards and 2 more girls, even if is a "paid path" in reality it is not: many players save the kobans earned from the league and the contest to be able to unlock the extra rewards.

I suggest you to watch a thread of this kind of event so you can have an idea of the tasks you will have to complete (they are always the same, apart little changes sometimes).