Game ate a 6000 koban Epic Draft orb.

omnijew

I was attempting to use a Draft orb with three girls left to get in my Epic Pachinko.. the game just hung with the carrot load icon or whatever.. after several minutes of waiting I refreshed the page and when I went back my orb had been used but I didn't get any of the girls.  Any way I can get a refund on that orb?

Hey @omnijew :)

That has been a common issue lately, it also happened to me a week or so ago .. Try to create an in-game support ticket.

That´s the message I´ve recheived for my ticket so maybe add that to your ticket so that the support team can help you faster:

"Could you please inform us when and how you received the orb? Also, please inform us of which day and time the orb was used? We'll need this information so we can track the incident. Additionally, could you please send us a screenshot of the number of orbs you currently have? We recommend using this tool: snag.gy/ to send us the screenshots."

I´ve been waiting for a reply over 6,5 days now so don´t expect them to be too fast :P

(since I don´t want to "abuse" my Mod "powers" I´ll just keep on waiting for a reply, rather than messaging @Noacc directly :P )

• Like 1
  • Haha 4