Allow Users to Redeem Monthly Card Rewards

Toys4Twats

For people that purchase the monthly cards, could you Please allow us to redeem the daily rewards at a time of our choosing similar to how we can now for the daily login rewards? 

I'm so sick of having a couple min left on generating a new Kiss and then randomly my rewards come in and push my Kisses to 10+, resetting the timer and essentially costing me 1 kiss. By forcing the resources are inopportune times it basically takes resources from us by doing so. The same applies to combativity. Allow us to collect things when we want.

Making matters worse is that the time of day that the monthly card rewards are issued is terribly inconsistent. That makes it even harder to manage. 
  • Like 4

Maybe I'm wrong here but I understood it that way that you lose one day of progress if you don't collect the daily reward. It works different to daily contests. So even if you lose 1 kiss it is better for you to get the daily reward (at least if you consider a longer period of time). If you delay the collection of daily reward you lose more free recources in total. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I never tried it on my own.

56 minutes ago, MrXY said:

Maybe I'm wrong here but I understood it that way that you lose one day of progress if you don't collect the daily reward. It works different to daily contests. So even if you lose 1 kiss it is better for you to get the daily reward (at least if you consider a longer period of time). If you delay the collection of daily reward you lose more free recources in total. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I never tried it on my own.

i think he means, if u have 9 kisses and u need like 10 minutes for the 10th, and just before that the cards rewards auto gets claimed, it pushes u above 10 kisses and u basicaly lose the time that passes for the 10th kiss

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 2:26 AM, Largy said:

i think he means, if u have 9 kisses and u need like 10 minutes for the 10th, and just before that the cards rewards auto gets claimed, it pushes u above 10 kisses and u basicaly lose the time that passes for the 10th kiss

Yes, this is what I'm talking about Larry. Thank you both. Sorry I guess I didn't do the best job explaining it. But this is especially annoying since those monthly rewards are issued at inconsistent times each day.

• 5 months later...

I have been having this issue too. Everything else in the game allows you to collect your reward but with the monthly it seems random timing when you log on. I was actually trying to figure out when I get it and I got it at 8pm, then the next day around 7:30 pm and this is an issue like op explained. It would be nice if it worked similar to the daily rewards; it has a chest in the corner and you can click it and takes you to collect your reward anytime you are ready to collect it. It would also be nice if they were given at the same time each day as well like the daily rewards so we can plan accordingly. Thanks!